Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ordering a new F150

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2019, 01:09 PM

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Ordering a new F150

Hi guys,
Im thinking of pulling the trigger on a new 2020 F150. I ordered my current truck, 2012FX4 SCREW from the dealer and want to do that again. I went into the dealer recently and they just want to push you into a vehicle that is already made and in stock with a bunch of crap I wont ever use, NAV, SUNROOF ETC..
Is there a ford rep on here that I can actually speak too, last number i called I got Pakistan or somewhere/..
Thanks for the help guys
Old 03-19-2019, 01:13 PM
Super Moderator

Received 4,142 Likes on 2,841 Posts

Originally Posted by AIDANMELAD
Hi guys,
Im thinking of pulling the trigger on a new 2020 F150. I ordered my current truck, 2012FX4 SCREW from the dealer and want to do that again. I went into the dealer recently and they just want to push you into a vehicle that is already made and in stock with a bunch of crap I wont ever use, NAV, SUNROOF ETC..
Is there a ford rep on here that I can actually speak too, last number i called I got Pakistan or somewhere/..
Thanks for the help guys
nope, ford is no longer active on here. Find a different dealer to go to.

Remember, ordering a vehicle is only ordering from the available options/packages. You can't pick and choose individual options as you want. I ordered my 2018 and i would do it all over again

Your best bet is toy around on ford.com and print the summary list out, Go to the dealer and say this is the truck i want
Old 03-19-2019, 01:34 PM

Received 106 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by AIDANMELAD
Hi guys,
Thanks for the help guys
2020 order banks won't be open until late summer / fall. I don't think anything is changing from the current 2019....well nothing major to my knowledge. Some packages may change a bit.
Go on Ford.com and use the builder, it will show you what options are available with each trim. When you've decided on what you want, print out the options and take it to the dealer to order.
Old 03-20-2019, 10:26 AM

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts

Yeah what do you get by ordering a 2020 other than a vehicle that you'll be driving and putting miles on before the actual year it is built for even arrives. I by my model year vehicles in the beginning of the following year it was made. It's like getting a free year of no miles. My current 2018 only has 6000 miles on it so I am way ahead of value in miles for that year. Anyway that rant really had nothing to do wit your post, sorry.

Quick Reply: Ordering a new F150