General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need some input

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 09:33 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Need some input

I will try to keep a very long story short. Basically my truck has had an ongoing problem with the 4x4 for the past two months. It is currently back at the dealer for the six or seventh time now. The truck is an 09 and still under warranty. If they don't get it fixed this time I'm not sure what to do. I'm also not sure what the dealer or what ford is willing to do. Anyone ever been in a situation like this before? Unfortunately there are no lemon law's here.

Thanks
Old 04-04-2012, 02:05 PM

Anyone??
Old 04-04-2012, 02:21 PM
I LIKE TRUCKS

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Rumble_b
I will try to keep a very long story short. Basically my truck has had an ongoing problem with the 4x4 for the past two months. It is currently back at the dealer for the six or seventh time now. The truck is an 09 and still under warranty. If they don't get it fixed this time I'm not sure what to do. I'm also not sure what the dealer or what ford is willing to do. Anyone ever been in a situation like this before? Unfortunately there are no lemon law's here.

Thanks
What is it doing? Dose it not work? Need some more info. We have a 2010 that have had 4x4 work done to it. Ford put in a new 4x4 module at 20k ish
Old 04-04-2012, 03:02 PM

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts

If you don't have lemon laws, I would do this:
1. Contact Ford Corporate in writing with the issue. Best if the contact is not emotional.
2. Threaten to contact a lawyer.
3. Contact a lawyer.
Old 04-04-2012, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by southportandford
What is it doing? Dose it not work? Need some more info. We have a 2010 that have had 4x4 work done to it. Ford put in a new 4x4 module at 20k ish
Its a bit of a read but this should explain it all. https://www.f150forum.com/f38/dealer...-truck-138839/

I do plan on contacting Ford if it is not 100% fixed this time. I am going to call my wife's godmother who has worked for Ford for a long time and get some advice from her as well. I just want my truck back and working right. Except for this ongoing issue, I really like my truck.
Old 04-04-2012, 03:45 PM
I LIKE TRUCKS

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Rumble_b

Its a bit of a read but this should explain it all. https://www.f150forum.com/f38/dealer...-truck-138839/

I do plan on contacting Ford if it is not 100% fixed this time. I am going to call my wife's godmother who has worked for Ford for a long time and get some advice from her as well. I just want my truck back and working right. Except for this ongoing issue, I really like my truck.
I am no help. Take of the leveling kit send it to ford, if they say no still then contact the company. But make sure that the company dose not try to get out of it and say it was our fault or something. But I am of no help
Old 04-04-2012, 04:09 PM

The leveling kit is off. Ford(head office) said to take it off so it came off. Didn't fix anything. The service manager agrees that the lift has nothing to do with it.

Quick Reply: Need some input