Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need some advice

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 01:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some advice

What to do to my truck?
I have a 1998 f150 2 door, long bed, and nothing special just a work truck. I'm planning on buying a crashed truck of the same year but a nicer model. I want to take a few things off the other truck including: The doors (for the electric locks, and windows), The Tailgate (the previous owner had pool supplies in it and rusted out the tailgate), The chrome bumpers. A sound system is in the near future. A new grille is also on the list. Maybe rims when I have money for it. What else can I do?

Any input will help thanks.
Old 06-29-2010, 07:40 AM
Ford Tough !!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you can buy a crashed truck with all them parts in still in good condition, lemme know if they have another one, k?
Old 06-29-2010, 07:58 AM
PJB

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts

By the sounds of it you want parts off the front, rear and sides so where would this truck have crash damage?

You wont need complete doors, just the internal parts for the power windows and locks.
Old 06-29-2010, 08:08 AM

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts

Trade your truck in on one that has what you want...in this summer heat it be easier on ya
Old 06-29-2010, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by drof 1
If you can buy a crashed truck with all them parts in still in good condition, lemme know if they have another one, k?
Well the only thing I cant get off it is the grille and the front bumper everything else is fine for 600!
Old 06-29-2010, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by PJB
By the sounds of it you want parts off the front, rear and sides so where would this truck have crash damage?

You wont need complete doors, just the internal parts for the power windows and locks.
Really all I need is the internal parts I don't need to change out the whole doors! That would be great that means no painting for me! Is it a difficult switch?

Quick Reply: Need some advice