General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Check brake system and advancetrac indicators

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2017, 07:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Check brake system and advancetrac indicators

Hi all, this is my first post and was hoping someone out there can help me out with this issue I'm having with my truck.

I recently bought a 2014 F150 stx sport 4x4, and decided to put a 2 in. leveling kit on. To make a long story short, the kit required that I rotate the strut 180 degrees with the spacer on. The strut was rubbing against the frame and it just did not look right so I decided to take the spacer off and just go back with stock. I only messed with the driver side.

Now during this process of putting everything back together, I had a few cold ones. Maybe one too many, but anyhow I had the radio going and the battery goes dead. I jumped it off and now I'm having these check brake system and check advance trac indicators come on.

It occured to me the next day that I had forgotten to tighten down the abs wheel speed sensor so I figured that was the problem. I just got done tightening it up, drove it around a bit, disconnected the battery to see if it would clear the code but it is still flashing.

Any ideas?

Quick Reply: Check brake system and advancetrac indicators