General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

App Problem

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2011, 01:58 PM

Received 76 Likes on 51 Posts

Default App Problem

Starting yesterday when I click on a pic using the forum app on my iPhone the pic doesn't show up and instead it says "This photo set contains no photos." Normally when I click on a pic it makes it bigger. I tried downloading the update but my iPhone won't let me download any updates for my apps for some reason. I also tried logging out of the forum and back in. Nothing worked. Anybody have an idea of what's going on or how I can fix it?
Old 03-27-2011, 12:42 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cegan1825
Starting yesterday when I click on a pic using the forum app on my iPhone the pic doesn't show up and instead it says "This photo set contains no photos." Normally when I click on a pic it makes it bigger. I tried downloading the update but my iPhone won't let me download any updates for my apps for some reason. I also tried logging out of the forum and back in. Nothing worked. Anybody have an idea of what's going on or how I can fix it?
I have the exact same problem. Started Thursday . Hopefully someone figures it out.
Old 03-27-2011, 12:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had the same problem with my phone not letting me download apps a couple days ago, I switched it off for ten mins then switched it on and tried again, it worked fine
Old 03-27-2011, 01:37 AM

Received 76 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by turlockf150
I had the same problem with my phone not letting me download apps a couple days ago, I switched it off for ten mins then switched it on and tried again, it worked fine
Just tried that but it still won't let me update. Someone else said something about when it was connected to wifi it worked for him so I guess I'll try again when I have a wifi connection and see if that does the trick. Obviously a bunch of people are having problems with the pics on this app now so that means it's a problem with this app. However the fact I can't update any of my apps is something wrong with my phone *sigh*
Old 03-27-2011, 02:54 AM

Originally Posted by cegan1825
Hey cegan, I got it to work. I tried the shutting off and wifi and nothing. So I then deleted app from my I phone, then reapplied app. It's working now and even added a couple new features. Hopefully that works for you.
Old 03-29-2011, 02:20 AM

Same with my android app. No pics. Powered off then on. No change.

Dr.Ew
Old 03-30-2011, 11:18 PM

Today I got an update issued for the forumrunner app all seems to be fixed.

Dr.Ew

Quick Reply: App Problem