General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

accident =/

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 07:54 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default accident =/

today was a half a day at my school and there isnt enough parking at my school lot so some juniors and two of my friends park on this side street two blocks away. Where going out to lunch so we drop them off and wait to follow. we make a u trun on the next block and go up the street where we just came from. were stopping at the stop sign and all of a sudden i see this ford explorer side ways and reaming out of control ( i had all my windows down so i heard everything like RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR) so i take my foot off the brake and i give it gas into this driveway i was next too. my friend behind me bumped my bumper and thankgod that was the only thing. if i didnt move i there would have definitely been more. this stupid junior gunned it in i would say less than 2000 or 2500 feet tops after making a u turn and nailed my friend kyle (white car) hitting my friend pat ( burgundy car ) then hitting me. i went up to the junipr and i asked him what happened and he said the gas pedal got stuck and he couldnt reach the brake n they locked up. thats BS!!!!!! heres some pics

Old 04-08-2008, 08:05 PM

Received 107 Likes on 18 Posts

****ing idiots. I pulled into school today only to see a sophmore who just got his license trying to get in a parking spot. Well it took him THREE times to get straight in the damn thing. Another friend of mine walked out from workouts to see another sophmore, this time a girl, back into his truck. To make it worse she drove off! Even when my friend and others saw her hit it and saw her turn around and look at what she hit! Needless to say, I stay away from dumbass drivers at my school.
Old 04-08-2008, 08:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the problem is that they are not just at your school... they breed and are like everywhere... my friends make fun of me when i go to a store cause i park in the verrrrrryyyy back of the lot... take up 4 spaces... but my screen name says it all.. i luv my ford..
Old 04-08-2008, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by iluvmyford
the problem is that they are not just at your school... they breed and are like everywhere... my friends make fun of me when i go to a store cause i park in the verrrrrryyyy back of the lot... take up 4 spaces... but my screen name says it all.. i luv my ford..
i take two spots every chance i could get. me and my friend who used owns a f150 used to take up three sports together so people woldnt get as close to us.
Old 04-08-2008, 08:31 PM

Received 107 Likes on 18 Posts

I used to park all by myself in parking lots but now I've started to get a little closer, unless its a place with a lot of traffic.

I've just started to create my own spot at school while keeping away from other jackasses.

I usually straddle that line so no one can park on either side of me to close.
Old 04-08-2008, 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by LovetheTide
I used to park all by myself in parking lots but now I've started to get a little closer, unless its a place with a lot of traffic.

I've just started to create my own spot at school while keeping away from other jackasses.

I usually straddle that line so no one can park on either side of me to close.

same here!!
Old 04-08-2008, 10:31 PM
TOGA TOGA TOGA

im glad i just live 2 blocks from school so i have a reason to not drive except i have a bad dipping habit and thats longer i have to wait to get a dip in i leave mine at home because im sick of people bumming dip off of me
Old 04-08-2008, 10:39 PM
Jack of All Trades

wow what a bunch of jackasses.
Thats why i dont even park in the school parking lot. I see tooooo many accidents from idiots just gunning it out of the lot and hitting other cars. Some chick just recently hit some old fart on a bike and wasn't even paying attention so she never even tapped the break. So i keep far away and park on the other side of the school on the street.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:42 PM
Quackhead

Well I've been out of school for 12 years, but at least now I have a reserved parking spot at work. My boss has a 2006 Vette on one side of me, and another supervisor has his suburban on my other. If 1 did hit me it would be very noticable!
Old 04-08-2008, 10:52 PM
Jack of All Trades

Originally Posted by Drakebuster
Well I've been out of school for 12 years, but at least now I have a reserved parking spot at work. My boss has a 2006 Vette on one side of me, and another supervisor has his suburban on my other. If 1 did hit me it would be very noticable!
True true... not to mention your truck owns dude, that is one good lookin machine

Quick Reply: accident =/