Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2021 King Ranch Passenger Heated Seat Won't Turn On

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2023, 12:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2021 King Ranch Passenger Heated Seat Won't Turn On

2021 King Ranch PowerBoost
Having an issue with our passenger heated seat.
Was driving and turned on the driver's heated seat - the passenger heated seat turned on with the driver's. I was unable to turn off the passenger with the button. 3 lights stay illuminated on the passenger button while pressing. The only way to turn off was by pressing the ventilated seat button. Now the passenger heated seat button does not function at all, nor does the passenger heated seat when pressing. Driver's side totally fine. Passenger seat controls and lumbar all function just fine as well as the cooled ventilated seat function.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Thanks!
Old 03-28-2023, 08:59 PM

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Is there a reason you can't take it in for warranty work? When it comes to electronics, it may be easier to do that than diagnose an individual module.
The following users liked this post:
watchryan (03-28-2023)
Old 03-28-2023, 09:56 PM

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

hi, check the wiring: If the fuse is not the issue, it's possible that there is a problem with the wiring that controls the heated seats on the passenger side. You may need to take the seat apart to access the wiring and check for any loose or damaged connections.
Old 03-28-2023, 11:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks, yes I checked what wiring I could see under the seat. Connections all seemed fine. Was not sure what fuses to check based on the fuse diagrams and descriptions. It's at the dealer now. Will update after I get it back

Quick Reply: 2021 King Ranch Passenger Heated Seat Won't Turn On