General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2014 f150 xlt vibration

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2015, 05:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2014 f150 xlt vibration

Hi guys im new to this sote and i revently just purchased my 14 f150 xlt with the v8 and short box.... Iv been experiencing a vibration in the steering wheel cruising at 1500 rpm only in every gear (feels like a cellphone vibration) and its really bothering me because ford keeps giving me the run around telling me the truck might still have to break in or wait for the spring because the cold could be affecting something.... Both me and my dad feel it in the wheel and iv gone on 3 test drives with 3 different ford technicians and they say dont feel it.

Does anybody else have the same problem and know what it is or is it just the way the truck is? This is my first ford after owning a gm and a dodge and im pretty dissapointed

I would really appreciate the help guys!!
Old 02-22-2015, 08:33 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There's s thread on this site where a few people have had vibrations w 2014 5.5 beds. Search and you'll find. I read the whole thing. Dealers didn't know what to do. They changed tires, rims, drive shafts. I never did see anyone post a fix. There are customer service reps on this site also and they can assist you in working with ford to resolve. Good luck man. Hope this helped.
Old 02-22-2015, 08:35 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh and ask to test drive other trucks on the lot. And also you might want to go to another dealer. Some may tell you they don't feel it cause they're scum bags. Not saying they are. But I'm just sayin A LOT ARE.
Old 02-23-2015, 01:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok thanks alot... Iv actually been trying to search for almost 1 month and i cant seem to find anything... If ypu could post a link it would be great. And i have test drove 2 other like vehicles and tgey have a very slight vibration bit notjing as noticeable as mine

Quick Reply: 2014 f150 xlt vibration