Topic Sponsor
Super Duty Forum Talk about Super Duty and Heavy Duty Ford trucks here.

Hypertech Hyperpac Locked??

Old 02-22-2012, 11:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hypertech Hyperpac Locked??

Hey guys I went into my truck today and accidentally knocked the OBII connector out for my hypertech hyperpac programmer. I plugged it back in and when I went to use it and it said that this programmer could not be used on this vehicle, in other words it is locked. What should I do???? I've looked at some other forums and some people had to pay $200 to get it unlocked again?? Like wtf I already paid for it!
Old 04-26-2012, 12:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah I bought a hypercrap years ago with my first truck (03 Sonoma 4.3 5spd) and it just happens to work with my current truck (in sig). Can't really tell a difference to be honest. Im waiting to get my LTs installed before I go and get a real tune (local tuner). I have friends that went with a PCM tune by a sponsor and friends that have had dyno tunes......all I have to say is there is a big difference from store bought (hypertech...etc) Everyone on here seems to really like their tunes from the sponsors. Plus as you add mods to your truck you can have your PCM re-tuned to make the mods work better. You can not do that with a hypertech hand held.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:16 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Hypertech

Originally Posted by Iam4x4
Hey guys I went into my truck today and accidentally knocked the OBII connector out for my hypertech hyperpac programmer. I plugged it back in and when I went to use it and it said that this programmer could not be used on this vehicle, in other words it is locked. What should I do???? I've looked at some other forums and some people had to pay $200 to get it unlocked again?? Like wtf I already paid for it!
Call the Hypertech Tech Support line and we can help you solve your problem. 901.382.8888
Thanks, Gary Ext. 1420

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hypertech Hyperpac Locked??