Topic Sponsor
Pre- 1987 / Classic Corner Have a classic Ford F150 truck? Want a classic? Discuss your pre-1987 Ford F150 truck.

What Year/Value Is This Bed w/Storage Compartment

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2018, 10:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What Year/Value Is This Bed w/Storage Compartment

Howdy All,
I have a trailer that was made out of a 3/4 ton F250 that I am going to post on Craigslist for sale, but I don't know what years of manufacture it might fall under, and I am wondering if it the bed itself might be worth a little more because it has a factory (option) cargo storage compartment built into it on the front lower passenger side of the bed. Is this kind of rare, or sought after?

As far as what year is it... I have a 76 F150 4x4 and the bed on the trailer looks just like it except for the storage compartment. So, what years of trucks have that same style of bed as my 76?

and as far as the value of the bed... it's an Arizona rust free, perfectly straight, not even any little dings, the chrome trim that goes all along the bottom edge is all there and in great shape. Just missing the piece on that storage compartment door. The tailgate opens and closes like it new. Has factory hole for duel fuel tanks. No Bumper.

If I can figure out how to post a couple pictures I will

Any help would be appreciated and Thanks ahead
Graybeard
Old 10-05-2018, 12:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks to be early to mid 70s model bed. not sure of the storage compartment have never seen one of them before
Old 10-13-2018, 11:04 AM

Received 797 Likes on 577 Posts

Well dang if you were in Indiana I'd be making you an offer

Quick Reply: What Year/Value Is This Bed w/Storage Compartment