Topic Sponsor
Pre- 1987 / Classic Corner Have a classic Ford F150 truck? Want a classic? Discuss your pre-1987 Ford F150 truck.

Sources for add a leaf kits

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2019, 06:42 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Sources for add a leaf kits

I have an 86 F-150 with 3" wide leafs. I've lifted the front 4" and I'm looking for 3" of lift in the back. I also want to do away with the factory 2" lift blocks. So That means I'd like 5" of spring lift to avoid having to move down my spring hangers, which I could do. An add a leaf would be the cheapest method if I could source some. I've searched the Bronco Graveyard and found a set of 3-3.5" add a leafs. I've been on E-bay and there are a bunch of 5-6" add a leaf kits but the vehicles they supposedly fit looked sketchy to me so upon messaging the dim wit, he mentioned they are not 3" springs and not full length, so they are some off brand universal spring which I will not buy now. I'm looking for a reputable and yes "gangly" 5-6" add a leaf kit, if there is such a thing. If I can't source some I will end up buying the set at Bronco Graveyard then dropping my brackets 2" to omit the lift blocks. Does anyone know where I can find some leafs? I could use something universal if the vendor provides some info that's actually decent besides garbage sale gimics.

Quick Reply: Sources for add a leaf kits