Topic Sponsor
2021+ Ford F150 Discussion of the 14th generation F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where is the first aid kit?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2024, 10:34 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Where is the first aid kit?

I've tried searching for this with no luck. I recently bought a new 23 F-150 XLT. The window sticker says there's supposed to be a first aid kit in the truck, but I can't find it. The only blurb I could find on Google about it was that it's located in the passenger side storage compartment, wherever that is. Can anyone tell me where this should be located?

Last edited by StevenL; 04-26-2024 at 11:10 PM.
Old 04-27-2024, 08:52 AM

Received 408 Likes on 176 Posts

Sounds like the dealer neglected to give it to you.
The following 2 users liked this post by flatag:
Crank Bait (04-29-2024), StevenL (04-27-2024)
Old 04-27-2024, 10:51 AM

Received 71 Likes on 51 Posts

Passenger side storage I would think could be the glove box, the upper section of the glove box area, or behind the passenger side rear seat where the jack and fuel funnel hide.
The following users liked this post:
StevenL (04-27-2024)
Old 04-27-2024, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by flatag
Sounds like the dealer neglected to give it to you.
I think this is what happened. This truck was a service loaner before I bought it so it's also possible someone took it.

Originally Posted by sjgreen6
Passenger side storage I would think could be the glove box, the upper section of the glove box area, or behind the passenger side rear seat where the jack and fuel funnel hide.
I've checked all those places. No luck.
Old 04-27-2024, 03:56 PM

Received 71 Likes on 51 Posts

Easy for the dealer to miss it on prep, and even easier for a new owner to not know what should be in the vehicle at time of sale. For two weeks after buying my 21 I kept finding little bags and bits hidden all over the truck. Turns out I actually got everything I was supposed to but it was like an easter egg hunt finding it all. Definitely talk to your dealer and they will probably make it right. Not a very expensive item I would think.
StevenL (04-27-2024)
Old 04-27-2024, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by sjgreen6
Easy for the dealer to miss it on prep, and even easier for a new owner to not know what should be in the vehicle at time of sale. For two weeks after buying my 21 I kept finding little bags and bits hidden all over the truck. Turns out I actually got everything I was supposed to but it was like an easter egg hunt finding it all. Definitely talk to your dealer and they will probably make it right. Not a very expensive item I would think.
I've already been in contact with them and they are supposed to be getting it for me. It's listed on the window sticker as a $50 item, and that's the only reason I even knew to ask about it. As noted, this was a service loaner previously and I wonder if someone using the truck for that purpose might have kept it. Also I realize it's probably a very basic first aid kit, but it's more the principle. If I paid for it then I want it.
Old 04-27-2024, 10:47 PM

Received 482 Likes on 261 Posts

Originally Posted by StevenL
I've already been in contact with them and they are supposed to be getting it for me. It's listed on the window sticker as a $50 item, and that's the only reason I even knew to ask about it. As noted, this was a service loaner previously and I wonder if someone using the truck for that purpose might have kept it. Also I realize it's probably a very basic first aid kit, but it's more the principle. If I paid for it then I want it.
I don't blame you. And the kit looks like a bit more than just some bandaids.

If you want something serious, check out this site.
https://adventuremedicalkits.com
StevenL (04-27-2024)

Quick Reply: Where is the first aid kit?