Topic Sponsor
Performance, Tuning, and (LEGAL) Racing Post discussions about increasing performance, capabilities, and racing. ****WARNING**** Street racing or illegal activities will be removed and potential bans will be handed out.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Proper data logging

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2023, 11:12 PM

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts
Question Proper data logging

Did a couple of general searches and couldn't find an answer. Please forgive if this info is posted somewhere and it just slipped by my SearchingFoo.

My tuner should be shipping from Oz this week, hopefully. I was going to wait for a holiday sale, but since the wife keeps buying a ton of landscaping and plants that I have to dig for and install then I thought it only fair for me to get some help with stress relief afterwards. I don't mind using GPS phone data and / apps, but I'd also like to get something that will help me diagnose problems should I run into them. Can you guys recommend a few programs or suite that will help me properly capture and log data. Any additional information on analyzing the logs would be beneficial as well. Preferably Windoze or Linux based for PC and Android for phone. Thx!
Old 04-24-2023, 09:46 AM

Received 547 Likes on 326 Posts

You just log with SCT. The handheld plugs into the truck and into a laptop and you use SCT's program on the laptop. Windows based program
Old 04-24-2023, 11:35 AM

Received 615 Likes on 478 Posts

^ what he said
Old 04-24-2023, 10:01 PM

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks guys. I knew the SCT box logged, but I wasn't sure it was "enough". Guess I was over thinking it.

Quick Reply: Proper data logging