Topic Sponsor
Performance, Tuning, and (LEGAL) Racing Post discussions about increasing performance, capabilities, and racing. ****WARNING**** Street racing or illegal activities will be removed and potential bans will be handed out.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need some help with cv fab intercooler piping kit

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2023, 01:11 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Need some help with cv fab intercooler piping kit

I have a 2016 f150 and I am trying to use the intercooler piping kit but it just doesn’t seem to fit properly, pipes too short, couplings too large, t band clamps that don’t fit anything, no directions… has anyone used this kit that couple provide some insight?
Old 02-20-2023, 09:55 AM

Received 189 Likes on 151 Posts

@cvf-jason ?
Old 06-13-2023, 02:32 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Yes, actually installed the Hot Pipes last night and the cold was installed a couple weeks ago. Take your time and don't overtighten anything until everything is somewhat snug then work your way back from the hardest to reach parts to the easiest tightening everything very snug. You don't want anything popping off while your driving....ask me how I know haha

What year/Engine do you have? Check the model on your box to make sure you have the right parts and also like the pictures on their website.

I bought some off Craigslist that were supposed to be for my 15 2.7 and they ended up being for a 17-20 3.5. You'll know quickly by looking at the pics on their site

Old 06-13-2023, 02:33 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Quick Reply: Need some help with cv fab intercooler piping kit