Topic Sponsor
Performance, Tuning, and (LEGAL) Racing Post discussions about increasing performance, capabilities, and racing. ****WARNING**** Street racing or illegal activities will be removed and potential bans will be handed out.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HE Fan

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2017, 02:05 PM

Received 72 Likes on 42 Posts
Default HE Fan

Any of you Roush guys install the HE fan? On my 2014 Roush Raptor I went with the larger AFCO unit with dual fans and that thing made a huge difference. The F150 HE is tiny, so I know upgrading to a larger unit won't happen but they do make the fan. The mounting for the fan appears to really restrict flow so will the fans help, but mounting hurt? What about removing the grill shutters and mounting a larger unit behind the grill?
Old 09-19-2017, 08:30 AM

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

I am currently waiting on VMP to release their kit for their triple pass exchanger. Can't justify spending the $400 or whatever it is for just a fan from roush when a larger cooler and dual fans won't be much more in price.
Old 09-19-2017, 08:50 AM

Received 72 Likes on 42 Posts

Yah I had my grill off last night looking. I think there's more then plenty of room to fit a larger unit. I was going to try and make the AFCO unit fit, but waiting for VMP kit that fits proper sounds like the better idea.

Quick Reply: HE Fan