Topic Sponsor
Performance, Tuning, and (LEGAL) Racing Post discussions about increasing performance, capabilities, and racing. ****WARNING**** Street racing or illegal activities will be removed and potential bans will be handed out.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Edge Tuners

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2017, 08:24 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Edge Tuners

I know everyone has their opinions on who has the better tunes and I'm not wanting to spark yet another debate thread on the matter. I'm looking into an Edge 'canned tune' device for my rig, particularly the Evolution CTS2. Hoping to hear feedback from others who have or had either the CS2 or CTS2. Between the devices I'm considering they're equal in what they do except for the user interfaces. I'm strongly considering the CTS2 unit as the large touchscreen and monitoring features are a huge interest. But is the extra cost over the CS2 worth it?

Again....I'm not looking for comments like Diablo or Superchips is better. Or to look at 5Star tunes. None of that will be helpful in my situation and respectfully ask that it not clog up this thread. Only wanting feedback pertaining to Edge tuners. Thank you.
Old 12-19-2017, 08:49 PM
TOTM November 2019

Received 11,600 Likes on 6,204 Posts

I ran an Edge Evolution on my 01 Superduty and 07 F150. Never an issue in the 15 years of use on either. Edge is a great brand but like you said, forget ever getting a custom tune on it.
Old 12-19-2017, 09:37 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm not gonna be getting real crazy with this rig. Nothing much more than getting air in and out nicer via CAI and exhaust. The abilities of a programmer will suit my needs just fine.
Old 12-19-2017, 10:01 PM
TOTM November 2019

Received 11,600 Likes on 6,204 Posts

I agree, I had my own set of custom numbers I shared with the 04-08 crowd. Many members with the 3v 5.4 ran them and liked them and didnt feel the need for custom tunes.

Quick Reply: Edge Tuners