2015 - 2020 Part Sales

New Classified Rules effective immediately

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 08:56 AM
I NOM NOM NOM Threads...

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

Default New Classified Rules effective immediately

For Sale &/or Want to Trade

1) Members Must have 60 days tenure or minimum 25 posts to post in Classifieds section.

2) You MUST post up a clear picture of what you are selling or want to trade, not some factory or internet catalog picture! With the ease of digital pictures these days with cell phones and digital cameras, this should be easy for almost everybody.
Multiple items = Multiple pics with screen name & date.
Multiple pics of the same item = One screen name & date Pic will do.

The only exception is if someone is parting out a truck.

3) In the picture, you MUST have a piece of paper clearly showing YOUR screen name and date on the paper and lying with the item so we know that it is YOUR item and not somebody else’s picture or off Google images…
Photoshopping screen name & date is not acceptable.

4) This isn't eBay, Craigslist, or Facebook Marketplace, post up a set price! No "feeler threads" and no best offer threads. No sales of non-truck related items.
Link's to external sites are not allowed.

5) Threads that do not meet the classified's requirements will be removed.

Here is an example of how to do it:

For those of you selling entire trucks, see Lenn's picture below. It is possible.
You only need to have ONE picture showing this paper, not every picture of the truck.

NEED TO KNOW HOW TO POST A PICTURE? https://www.f150forum.com/faq.php?s=...l&titlesonly=0

Last edited by SPOAT; 12-24-2019 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Update Lenn's Pic
The following 5 users liked this post by Franchi:
ecriv (08-24-2015), Lockelamora (09-04-2015), ouavi8tor (03-21-2017), Rossi158 (03-14-2021), TheWraith (11-08-2015)
Old 06-12-2016, 07:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Doesn't seem quite fair

I signed up for this sight with a bit of anticipation and excitement. I've been a die hard Ford fan since I could walk, and after I got my license in 1974, I've owned and driven nothing but FORDS! FROM 1979 THRU 2003, I SOLD FORDS! At this site, I wanted to jump right in and swap some parts right off the bat, and maybe find the things I want for my 2015 F-150 right here and right now! I can understand ther are some jerks out there, but I'm being punished and held back from participating, and now I feel disappointed. That's why I chose to sign up here, and that's what I WANTED TO DO! Please read my post where I answered the question "what do you do for a living?" Do I really have to wait two months to start interacting, and get some stuff for my 2015? I'm anxious to start now . . . In two long months, I'll have found the things I want elsewhere, and the stuff I have to offer will end up with, probably, not so loyal to Ford people. Please don't let that happen. What do you want me to do? -351 Charlie
Old 06-12-2016, 07:52 PM

Received 1,162 Likes on 647 Posts

60 day's 'or' 25 posts.
Old 06-30-2016, 09:41 PM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

I have the 25 posts...but still can't list anything. I am also a supporting member.
Old 07-01-2016, 12:22 AM

Received 1,162 Likes on 647 Posts

Originally Posted by pepatrick
I have the 25 posts...but still can't list anything. I am also a supporting member.
You should be good to go now.
Old 08-18-2016, 02:42 AM

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

You know, I'm all for rules that help control people from doing stupid things and wasting others time, unnecessarily. However, it must be for the good of the many... not the few. So, for the life of me, I don't understand why there are rules like this here.

First of all, let me tell you where I'm coming from. I recently purchased a brand new F-150 and decided to join this forum soon after. Just a few days ago I received a Dualliner that I ordered. Since then, I decided to go with a bed rug and sell my Dualliner for $300 bucks, vice sending it back and paying the shipping and restocking fees. Now, just maybe, there's someone out there who lives near me in Florida, who would like to buy it and save $100. Good deal for whomever might want it.

But because of the rules of this forum, I either have to send it back (only got 30 days) and just give away that hundred bucks or try and sell it elsewhere.

Who's losing here? The forum members... that's who.

Now, I could go around and post BS in 25 spots to get around this rule. Who's losing here? The forum members... that's who.

You can't even say you are trying to prevent a forum member from getting ripped off. All someone has to do is post 25 times or wait two months to rip someone off.

So in conclusion, these rules, for the most part, only hurt forum members. However, they do prevent someone who's agreed to monitor and remove inappropriate things from having to do their job. Then again, it probably won't take long for this to get removed. We must silence any voice of disconsent.

Please don't take the disconsent thing wrong. You may very well not remove this. But from seeing some of the rules on here... there seems to be no room for exceptions, different views or tolerance.

One last thing... I really like the picture rule... that is a rule that can help ensure somebody has what they say.

Last edited by USSubmariner; 08-18-2016 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Spelling Grammar
The following 2 users liked this post by USSubmariner:
krello (02-03-2017), Mantruck1963 (08-19-2020)
Old 08-18-2016, 03:02 AM

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

I can't even access the for sale pages says I don't have access
Old 08-19-2016, 09:24 PM

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Seriously, all of you need to stop complaining. It took me less than an hour to make 25 post. You spent so much time complaining you could of already had your 25 and been buying and selling. This is THE best forum for f150, if you don't like it, move along.
The following 6 users liked this post by jcubley:
DMG (05-09-2022), fillmoreranger (10-08-2020), Fire708 (09-23-2016), Scootertramp (06-30-2020), Summers22 (08-19-2016), tareed94 (09-16-2020) and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 08-19-2016, 09:43 PM
TOTM November 2019

Received 11,600 Likes on 6,204 Posts

Originally Posted by USSubmariner
You know, I'm all for rules that help control people from doing stupid things and wasting others time, unnecessarily. However, it must be for the good of the many... not the few. So, for the life of me, I don't understand why there are rules like this here.

First of all, let me tell you where I'm coming from. I recently purchased a brand new F-150 and decided to join this forum soon after. Just a few days ago I received a Dualliner that I ordered. Since then, I decided to go with a bed rug and sell my Dualliner for $300 bucks, vice sending it back and paying the shipping and restocking fees. Now, just maybe, there's someone out there who lives near me in Florida, who would like to buy it and save $100. Good deal for whomever might want it.

But because of the rules of this forum, I either have to send it back (only got 30 days) and just give away that hundred bucks or try and sell it elsewhere.

Who's losing here? The forum members... that's who.

Now, I could go around and post BS in 25 spots to get around this rule. Who's losing here? The forum members... that's who.

You can't even say you are trying to prevent a forum member from getting ripped off. All someone has to do is post 25 times or wait two months to rip someone off.

So in conclusion, these rules, for the most part, only hurt forum members. However, they do prevent someone who's agreed to monitor and remove inappropriate things from having to do their job. Then again, it probably won't take long for this to get removed. We must silence any voice of disconsent.

Please don't take the disconsent thing wrong. You may very well not remove this. But from seeing some of the rules on here... there seems to be no room for exceptions, different views or tolerance.

One last thing... I really like the picture rule... that is a rule that can help ensure somebody has what they say.
So many things wrong with this. You bought a new 2015 and desperately need to sell a bedliner, correct? If you can afford a rather large truck payment, then just maybe you can wait a month or 2 to sell a bedliner? Most posts are members bs'ing. Its something I learned at a young age, learn to follow rules. Its simple.
Old 08-19-2016, 09:48 PM
TOTM November 2019

Received 11,600 Likes on 6,204 Posts

Oh and if you are looking at selling locally, Craigslist will be 100 times better than here.

Quick Reply: New Classified Rules effective immediately