Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Truck Sales

Southwest: 2018 CCSB 4x4 5.0 - Heavily modded.

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2020, 08:03 PM
Never ending modder

Received 199 Likes on 125 Posts

Default 2018 CCSB 4x4 5.0 - Heavily modded.

Well guys truck is up for grabs sadly due to life events.

- Copy pasted ad below.

Unfortunately do to life events, my truck is up for sale. The truck was purchased brand new in october of 2018 from Sanderson ford. Over the last
year or so, the truck has had a long list of mods and stuff changed to it. The truck really isn't stock by any means and isn't an XLT anymore even though
that's what the vin says. Really the only thing I haven't done to the truck is added OEM heated and cooled seats. (The truck has heated seats,
however they don't work with the current radio bezel due to it being direct power source vs on the canbus network). To get oem heated and cooled seats to work, the body harness
swap would have to be done, and swap the seats. Overall the truck has been one of my favorite projects i've built and I'm sad to see it go,
but life gets in the way and it's time to spend more time on other projects. The mod list is below, please let me know if you have any questions.

Base truck is an 18 302A XLT, 5.0. Truck has 3.31 gears.

Exterior-

Custom PTM limited grille - 850 $
Custom PTM emblems - 300$
PTM Tailgate handle - 150$
Loaded tow mirrors with every option - 1450$
amp steps - 1350$
Custom built PTM RGBWA Headlights - 2500$
Raptor third brake light, smoked - 300$
PTM Blis tail lights - 800$
LED fog lights - 200$
5% tint all around, 50% windshield - 300$
Tuff T2A 20x12 -44 wheels with Toyo MT 35x12.50 tires (8k miles) - 2500$
RC 6 inch lift with vertex coilovers (Rides like a dream) - 2600$
Readylift 4 inch rear blocks - 100$
RC Kicker bars for front drop crossmembers - 100$
Putco LED tail gate light bar - 140$
F150 tailgate letter inserts - 50$
Bakflip mx4 tonneau cover - 900$
Firewireleds RGB XL rocklight setup - 500$
husky wheel liners - 100$

EVERYTHING ceramic coated, all plastics, wheels, glass, paint with system X by Absolute Mobile Detailing (5 year warranty) - 750$

Interior -

Katzkins leather - 600$
Husky Xact floormats - 175$
Rockford fosgate door speakers - 2 10" JL subs, alpine amps- 800$
Block8Head ngauge mount - 150$ (Can either stay in truck, or I can order an OEM one for it without the pod mount)
Everything dynamatted except roof - 150$
Custom 8" cluster by Livnitup - 850$

Engine -

Ronin drain plug - 90$
Pmas CAI - 300$ ( Will be removed if new owner does not / have a tuner ) - Can go with and can just put stock one on for the time being for being returned to stock tune.
UPR oil seperator - 125$
Custom exhaust (Magnaflow 14419 with dynamax racebullet as resonator. Deep sound with no drone) - 350$

Factory features added-

BLIS/mirror spotlights/powerfolds/power Extend/retract - 200$ in wiring, 400$ in door harnesses,spotlight switch, door switches, etc.
Lariat dash - 500$
360 cams - 300$ in harnesses, 250$ in front camera parts, 200 in IMPB, 750 total.
Ambient lighting - harness + all lights + extras(more under front seats+rear cupholders) = 600$
lariat door panels / trim - 750$
auto climate - 300$ (Heated seats do not work with this bezel yet)
Raptor steering wheel with working paddle shifters - 600$
36 gallon tank swap - 250$
Ford Box link / e track plates 75$
Sync 3.4 update - 50$
Sync connect - 400$
Heated steering wheel - 350$

I think that's pretty much everything, I'm probably forgetting some stuff. Truck is currently at 10700 miles, will get a fresh oil change at
11,000 with amsoil. Mileage will go up since it is my daily. Truck just had all of the small dent's it had removed in december of 19 by Peter at Dent Express. Truck does have small imperfections here and there, however overall VERY good condition. The truck has never seen mud. Underneath it is FLAWLESS.

Overall the truck is in AMAZING condition. I'm VERY OCD about my vehicles and the truck has been my project for the last year and I'm sad to see it go,
but stuff comes up in life. I have a 27 page build thread following the truck from the day I picked it up, to where it is now. I'm the original owner of the truck
and I have both keys, original window sticker, and even the original tags that came on the keys from when I picked it up from Sanderson. I really hope the next owner
appreciates the truck as much as I do, and continues the build. I understand mods don't "add value" - however local dealerships are selling trucks
with lifts wheels tires for 3k less than what i'm asking and add up the total cost and it's a lot more than 3k.

I'll give new owner any of the OEM parts I have left that I can find.

* I AM NOT PARTING OUT THE TRUCK *

NO TEST DRIVES WITHOUT VERIFIED FUNDS, NO TIREKICKERS. Truck DOES have a loan on it through my credit union.

Any questions, please feel free to text me at 623-5one2-59sixsix

Craigslist add link : https://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/c...058766908.html

Build thread link : https://www.f150forum.com/f78/2018-m...35896/index27/

I'll throw up some more pics, but you'll find more in the CL add or in the build thread. Any questions, feel free to reach out to me.

Old 01-21-2020, 10:31 AM

Received 61 Likes on 39 Posts

Shes a beaut
Old 02-09-2020, 12:54 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've read thru a couple times, did I miss the price? Any oil usage?
Old 02-10-2020, 09:21 AM
Never ending modder

Received 199 Likes on 125 Posts

Originally Posted by phazer80
I've read thru a couple times, did I miss the price? Any oil usage?
I've returned a LOT of stuff back to stock and will be finishing it up tomrorow and reposting it - price will be 38k - truck has 12k miles - has burned a small bit of oil (usually about 1/3qt per 5k mile oil change) - I've been VERY meticulous about everything.

Stuff staying on the truck is, Lift wheels tires exhaust, lariat dash, katzkins, ambient lightning, has all lariat door panels, all matching wood grain lariat trim, all lariat door harnesses (could do power folds really easily, like just put mirrors on and plug them in), and i'm probably forgetting more stuff.
Old 02-19-2020, 10:16 AM

Received 50 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by smjx
I've returned a LOT of stuff back to stock and will be finishing it up tomrorow and reposting it - price will be 38k - truck has 12k miles - has burned a small bit of oil (usually about 1/3qt per 5k mile oil change) - I've been VERY meticulous about everything.

Stuff staying on the truck is, Lift wheels tires exhaust, lariat dash, katzkins, ambient lightning, has all lariat door panels, all matching wood grain lariat trim, all lariat door harnesses (could do power folds really easily, like just put mirrors on and plug them in), and i'm probably forgetting more stuff.
that is a beautiful truck.. I have a 2018 lariat, how did you add the 360 camera as I’d like to do the same?
Old 04-20-2020, 03:19 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

very nice truck if only you lived closer

Quick Reply: Southwest: 2018 CCSB 4x4 5.0 - Heavily modded.