Topic Sponsor
Maintenance Shop Keep your Ford F150 truck running strong. Discuss all things maintenance here.

Revers Brake Assist Not Available

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2021, 05:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Revers Brake Assist Not Available

I had to have my right side mirror replaced on my 2021 Ford F150 Lariat 4x4 one week after I purchased it. I then got an error message saying
Revers Brake Assist Not Available See Manual. I read that by removing the mirror, the computer has to be reset to recognize the sensors and camera on the mirror.
I took it to dealer and they said they had to order a new computer module. Well when ordering it the tech took all of the system offline. Not sure if he messed some coding up but now I get about 5 error messages. While waiting for the module, I had a 6' BDS lift put on. They finally put the new module in and they are getting messages and telling me that the truck may have to be brought down to Factory height to calibrate. I'm thinking this is a coding error and the tech is not to familiar with ForScan. Does anyone know a reputable tech in So Cal where I can get this handled. Someone please help me. Threerss@***.net.

Quick Reply: Revers Brake Assist Not Available