Topic Sponsor
Maintenance Shop Keep your Ford F150 truck running strong. Discuss all things maintenance here.

Maintenance Tracker

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2014, 02:06 PM

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Maintenance Tracker

I have been trying to make sure I keep records from any shops and work I do at home. I threw together a quick spreadsheet so I can make sure I keep a record of work/Maint I do at home. It's nothing special, but figured I would put it on here for anyone else that wants it. I attached a PDF if you want to print it off, If you want the excel version to modify it I can email it to you since the file type is not supported

Hopefully others find this useful
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
MAINT TRACKER Sheet1.pdf (13.7 KB, 164 views)
Old 06-14-2014, 07:16 PM

Received 6,199 Likes on 4,672 Posts

Or.... you can sign up for free access to www.owner.ford.com to keep track of it as well as view vehicle health reports, revisions to the owners manual as well as the latest updates and recall notices.

Yeah it's free.

Here's a sample screen shot of how you can keep track of everything online.

Last edited by RLXXI; 06-14-2014 at 07:27 PM.
Old 06-14-2014, 08:51 PM

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Rnlcomp
Or.... you can sign up for free access to www.owner.ford.com to keep track of it as well as view vehicle health reports, revisions to the owners manual as well as the latest updates and recall notices.

Yeah it's free.

Here's a sample screen shot of how you can keep track of everything online.

I have an account for that as well, but i keep a folder for my truck and I like having a sheet that I can add to instead of printing it off each time. Its just a matter of preference
Old 06-14-2014, 08:56 PM

Received 6,199 Likes on 4,672 Posts

Originally Posted by JMiracle
I have an account for that as well, but i keep a folder for my truck and I like having a sheet that I can add to instead of printing it off each time. Its just a matter of preference

Yep what ever works, I also keep a separate folder on my pc with scanned receipts of oil, filters, etc so that come time for trade in I should be able to command top value.

Quick Reply: Maintenance Tracker