Topic Sponsor
Maintenance Shop Keep your Ford F150 truck running strong. Discuss all things maintenance here.

09 Lariat - Ignition harness

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2018, 11:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 09 Lariat - Ignition harness

For starters - Own a 2009 Ford F-150 Lariat 5.4L V8 3 valve - two tone (Black and Tan)

1. Is the harness that plugs into the fuel injectors and the Coil-on-Plugs all one harness?
2. where can i find the complete harness (whether its two separate harnesses that connect into the coil-on-plugs and fuel injectors?

All I can seem to find is the individual pigtails that would require me to cut each individual plug and splice the new one in. I am trying to avoid doing that and want to replace the whole harness. Like I said I don't care if its two separate harnesses or what. Just wanna know if anyone has had any luck with this piece.

I just recently bought this 09 Lariat with 200k miles on it. body and interior in immaculate condition and didn't know when and what maintenance had been done to it last so I went through the process of replacing all the spark plugs and COPs and wanting to replace the wiring if I can all at once so i have no issues with plugs breaking from being too brittle.

Quick Reply: 09 Lariat - Ignition harness