Topic Sponsor
2015 - Present Ford F150 General discussion on the latest generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What side bed storage are you using?

 
Old 05-17-2019, 09:36 PM
  #1  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 12
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What side bed storage are you using?

Hi guys!
just wondering what bed storage are you using?

im currently on the search for some case or bag that fit on the box Link.
I have a retrax tonneau cover so Its pretty much well covered.

Saw the undercover swing case and really like the concept. But pretty big, heavy duty and pricy just to put little things like car wash accessories, tie-down straps, etc.

For now I have a 5gal. Bucket attached on the box Link near the tailgate but it doesnt look esthetic on a brand new lariat haha..
just wondering what are you guys using.

And no i cant use underseat storage or anything in cab cause My great dane dog took all the Space!
Mike514 is offline  
Old 05-17-2019, 10:14 PM
  #2  
Automotive Refinish Tech
iTrader: (1)
 
mbullock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Somerset, WI
Posts: 7,048
Received 1,108 Likes on 803 Posts
Default

mbullock is offline  
Old 05-18-2019, 12:01 AM
  #3  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 17
Likes: 0
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default

I use the Built Right Industries bedside racks. I got the full 4 pcs kit and currently have a fire extinguisher, full size axe, small hatchet and some molle pouches with various misc tools mounted on the racks. I used Quickfist clamps to mount the tools and just mounted the molle pouches using the button snaps on the back of the pouches.
Easily reconfigurable with simple hand tools, great for long term storage and also provides more options to bungee strap things like propane bottles down when transporting to refill.

Sadly, I think I currently own the majority of the Built right product catalogue for my truck. Not cheap, but innovative.
j_vayne is offline  
Old 05-18-2019, 08:40 PM
  #4  
Senior Member
 
mdphotographer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Taneytown MD
Posts: 774
Received 184 Likes on 139 Posts
Default

I made my own.....check out my build thread in my link to see how I did them



mdphotographer is offline  
Old 05-20-2019, 01:39 PM
  #5  
Senior Member
 
MarkY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,581
Received 269 Likes on 180 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by mbullock View Post
I have just the small rear panel in my truck. I like it a lot and have toyed with the idea of adding the larger one.


Builtright bedside rack

Builtright bedside rack


Originally Posted by j_vayne View Post
I use the Built Right Industries bedside racks. I got the full 4 pcs kit and currently have a fire extinguisher, full size axe, small hatchet and some molle pouches with various misc tools mounted on the racks. I used Quickfist clamps to mount the tools and just mounted the molle pouches using the button snaps on the back of the pouches.
Easily reconfigurable with simple hand tools, great for long term storage and also provides more options to bungee strap things like propane bottles down when transporting to refill.

Sadly, I think I currently own the majority of the Built right product catalogue for my truck. Not cheap, but innovative.
You should post some pics.
MarkY is offline  
Old 05-20-2019, 02:30 PM
  #6  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: SE Kansas
Posts: 432
Received 115 Likes on 80 Posts
Default

I ended up going with the Swingcase.
68injunhed is offline  
The following users liked this post:
S14suspense (05-20-2019)
Old 05-20-2019, 05:35 PM
  #7  
Automotive Refinish Tech
iTrader: (1)
 
mbullock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Somerset, WI
Posts: 7,048
Received 1,108 Likes on 803 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
I have just the small rear panel in my truck. I like it a lot and have toyed with the idea of adding the larger one.


Builtright bedside rack

Builtright bedside rackYou should post some pics.
That's what I was going to do. Just her the one side. What mount straps did you use?
mbullock is offline  
Old 05-20-2019, 05:50 PM
  #8  
Senior Member
 
MarkY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,581
Received 269 Likes on 180 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by mbullock View Post
That's what I was going to do. Just her the one side. What mount straps did you use?
They're just some hook and loop velcro straps.
Hook and Loop straps Hook and Loop straps
MarkY is offline  
Old 05-20-2019, 07:48 PM
  #9  
Member
 
Aqualung's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 78
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
Default

I have a Swing Case on each side. Love them because I don't need to open the cover to get to them.

Aqualung
Aqualung is offline  
Old 05-20-2019, 08:08 PM
  #10  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 17
Likes: 0
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default

You should post some pics.[/QUOTE]

As requested. Arrangements change often based on what I'm doing. (camping, daily driving, travelling).


Built Right Dash Mount with Ram mount for phone.

One of my besides. Other currently only has an extinguisher.

Velcro panel on kick panel. Holds some basics.
j_vayne is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What side bed storage are you using?


Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: