Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Truck Ordered now when / where to buy the Accessories

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2015, 12:54 PM

Received 29 Likes on 14 Posts

Default Truck Ordered now when / where to buy the Accessories

So I ordered a 2016 Platinum 4x4 and have made my wish list of things I want to add / do when it gets here. (Most likely late Jan from what I can tell). It's all really the typical stuff nothing crazy. Things like:

Craven Speed Stubby Antenna
Bull Ring Tie Downs
Bedrug Bedmat & tailgate mat
Husky Xact liners
Bakflip F1
Catch can
Icon Stage 2
Wheels & Tires
Wheel Well Liners b/c Ford had them as "Late Availability"

Local stuff:
Linex
Window Tint

So my question, is there a best time to order that stuff as far as discounts go? Do sites like autoanything.com or stage3 or others have deals around black friday or year end?

Seems like most of the stuff is excluded from discounts available on auto anything.com, are there any times when they will discount?

I mean if I ordered all at once from one place it would be around $5 to $6K so I was thinking maybe someone would offer some discounts. Any other sites you would recommend?

Thanks
Old 09-26-2015, 01:33 PM

Received 66 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by vegasrider
So I ordered a 2016 Platinum 4x4 and have made my wish list of things I want to add / do when it gets here. (Most likely late Jan from what I can tell). It's all really the typical stuff nothing crazy. Things like:

Bull Ring Tie Downs
Husky Xact liners
Bakflip F1
Catch can
Icon Stage 2
Wheels & Tires

Local stuff:
Linex
Window Tint

So my question, is there a best time to order that stuff as far as discounts go? Do sites like autoanything.com or stage3 or others have deals around black friday or year end?

Seems like most of the stuff is excluded from discounts available on auto anything.com, are there any times when they will discount?

I mean if I ordered all at once from one place it would be around $5 to $6K so I was thinking maybe someone would offer some discounts. Any other sites you would recommend?

Thanks
In the same boat as well. Ordered my 2016 in Canada. Also have some of these accessories on my list as well and want a reputable place to buy from. Everyone seems to have good things to say about stage3. Discounts are always something I watch for as well.

As a side note, when I ordered my truck, my dealer advised me that the wheel well liners were no longer 'late availability'
Old 09-26-2015, 02:17 PM

Received 72 Likes on 30 Posts

ive always used auto anything.

if there are no apparent promos going on, I always use the CHAT feature to set up my order with an actual person. then ask them about promos.

9/10 times they will apply a 10-15% discount to the order.

fast shipping, usually free, fantastic customer service. and they price match.
Old 09-27-2015, 09:01 PM

Received 157 Likes on 120 Posts

i ordered my Bed rug and BAK revolver 2 from truck alterations, really really good pricing, $1000 for both delivered.

got my antenna on amazon
Old 09-27-2015, 09:22 PM

Received 44 Likes on 37 Posts

I've got my best prices at streetsideauto. com. I got a Westin HDX grill guard for around $750. Can't remember prices on the other stuff I got but was a lot cheaper than anywhere else
Old 09-28-2015, 10:35 AM
F150 Forum

Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts

Bull Ring Tie Downs
Husky Xact liners
Bakflip F1
Catch can
Icon Stage 2
Wheels & Tires

Local stuff:
Linex
Window Tint

Thanks
If you haven't seen the thread, we are offering a Group Buy that ends on Wednesday. Just send an email to me tom@rxspeedworks.com and mention the Group Buy. We will announce the Group Buy price on Wednesday. Here's a link to the thread... https://www.f150forum.com/f37/rx-cat...up-buy-315402/
Old 09-28-2015, 02:29 PM

Received 112 Likes on 81 Posts

Bull Ring Tie Downs
Husky Xact liners
Bakflip F1
Catch can
Icon Stage 2
Wheels & Tires

Local stuff:
Linex
Window Tint

Thanks
you are missing the most important - Hellwig rear sway bar!
The following users liked this post:
Wisconsin Hillbilly (09-28-2015)
Old 09-28-2015, 10:45 PM

Received 51 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by RX Speed Works

If you haven't seen the thread, we are offering a Group Buy that ends on Wednesday. Just send an email to me tom@rxspeedworks.com and mention the Group Buy. We will announce the Group Buy price on Wednesday. Here's a link to the thread... https://www.f150forum.com/f37/rx-cat...up-buy-315402/
I just sent yall a private message about the group buy thanks Nicholas
Old 09-29-2015, 10:16 AM
F150 Forum

Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by nickel_work87
I just sent yall a private message about the group buy thanks Nicholas
Thanks Nicholas and anyone else who wants in, please email us by tomorrow.

Thanks

tom@rxspeedworks.com
Old 09-29-2015, 10:33 AM

Received 45 Likes on 39 Posts

ok... stupid question... what is group buy? Just ordered a 2016 Lariat Screw and want to get a roll up tonneau cover.... clue me in!

Quick Reply: Truck Ordered now when / where to buy the Accessories