Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RCI Offroad New Product Update

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2017, 03:45 PM
F150 Vendor

Received 74 Likes on 59 Posts
Default RCI Offroad New Product Update

Hey everyone! Its been a long time since we have posted on here and I just wanted to give a brief update with some new products we have developed for the F-150, and Raptor!

First and foremost, we updated our front skid plate mounting design early this year to make it as easy as absolutely possible to do routine oil changes, while maintaining the looks and protection you expect. To make this happen we designed heavy duty brackets that allows the front skid plate to be removed by removing the two rear bolts, loosening the front two bolts, then sliding the skid plate forward and down.

Hey everyone! Its been a long time since we have posted on here and I just wanted to give a brief update with some new products we have developed for the F-150, and Raptor!

First and foremost, we updated our front skid plate mounting design early this year to make it as easy as absolutely possible to do routine oil changes, while maintaining the looks and protection you expect. To make this happen we designed heavy duty brackets that allows the front skid plate to be removed by removing the two rear bolts, loosening the front two bolts, then sliding the skid plate forward and down.

Our Bed Rack is a relatively new product for the F-150 and we do them for a number of other models as well. These are 12" tall, and designed specifically to acommodate mounting roof top tents, although they are extremely versatile for mounting an array of accessories or cargo, and they will easily support several hundred pounds.
Attached Thumbnails RCI Offroad New Product Update-img_1444-copy.jpg   RCI Offroad New Product Update-img_1451.jpg   RCI Offroad New Product Update-img_1446.jpg   RCI Offroad New Product Update-img_1456.jpg   RCI Offroad New Product Update-img_1248.jpg  

RCI Offroad New Product Update-img_1251.jpg   RCI Offroad New Product Update-img_3398.jpg   RCI Offroad New Product Update-img_1375.jpg  

http://www.rcimetalworks.com
The following 2 users liked this post by RCImetalworks:
chimmike (09-26-2017), Rampy (09-27-2017)
Old 09-26-2017, 04:19 PM

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

I've been looking for these type of skid plates...........do you offer discounts for this forum?
Old 09-26-2017, 04:24 PM
30 states home/biz solar

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Do you make wheel to wheel steps for bed access?
Old 09-27-2017, 12:32 PM
F150 Vendor

Originally Posted by rddakota
I've been looking for these type of skid plates...........do you offer discounts for this forum?
We sure do! Use the code F150Forum and you will get an additional 5% off your order. Note that our "full skid package" is already discounted over the individual pricing and also factors in a reduced package shipping price.

Thanks!

Old 09-27-2017, 12:36 PM
F150 Vendor

Originally Posted by TheSolarWizard
Do you make wheel to wheel steps for bed access?
What cab size is your truck? Our supercrew steps only go to the back of the cab but we can do a wheel to wheel version for the supercab trucks.

Old 09-27-2017, 12:39 PM

I just ordered the "full skid package" from the web site about 30 minutes but without the code. I didn't see any reason to pay for freight since I only live about 25 miles from you folks.
Old 09-27-2017, 01:54 PM
F150 Vendor

Thanks Robert, I just saw that order and went ahead and adjusted the total to reflect the forum discount.

We appreciate your order!

Old 09-27-2017, 02:09 PM

Much appreciated. I always like to keep my business in CO.
Old 09-27-2017, 08:15 PM
30 states home/biz solar

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Supercrew. Any chance you could one off a wheel to wheel set?

Originally Posted by RCImetalworks
What cab size is your truck? Our supercrew steps only go to the back of the cab but we can do a wheel to wheel version for the supercab trucks.
Old 10-02-2017, 11:28 AM
F150 Vendor

Originally Posted by TheSolarWizard
Supercrew. Any chance you could one off a wheel to wheel set?
POSSIBLY. We normally don't do that but we just got some new equipment that would make doing a longer step possible. They would have to ship freight is the only thing because the extra length makes them over sized for UPS. If it is something you are serious about let me know and we can discuss further details.