Topic Sponsor
2015 - Present Ford F150 General discussion on the latest generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Prospective buy, sticker not avail for vin, anyone help?

Old 06-06-2017, 08:44 AM

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Prospective buy, sticker not avail for vin, anyone help?

Found a 16 lariat I am interested in. All the various window sticker generators come up with the please check back later - has not yet been released graphic.

Outside of the obvious configuration through description and pictures, I was able to dig up the gear ratio through ETIS, so there is another step towards the complete picture. What is left are the options I could not see through pictures nor decipher through ETIS if they are able to be gleaned from that list. The 2 main things left I am trying to figure out is if it has the standard tank or 36, and if it has tow package or not. Can anyone pull that stuff up?

Also, this is a 1yo pre-owned with only 4k on it, and appears dealer picked it up via auction. I'm a bit skeptical on why it was ditched so early and sent to auction vs resold wherever it was traded. It's a 2wd from GA, traded (sold more proper I guess) in NY, then sent to auction. Best case I figure is previous owner moved, didn't want 2wd up north, thus traded it. Worst case obviously would be this truck is a basket case to be ditched that soon. If any of you dealer/service types have access, can you pull up this truck's history? If you can but aren't allowed to publish it or something, a simple stay away it's been in for ___ multiple times, anything major like that, or looks good I'd buy it type answer would be highly helpful. It is not being sold at a Ford dealer.

Vin: 1ftex1cf5gkd71046

Thanks!
Old 06-06-2017, 08:56 AM

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

I'd also be interested to know if there is a way to pull the dealer service history or window sticker on my used truck. My vin is 1FTFW1EF3FFA26545 . Thanks in advance!
Old 06-06-2017, 12:52 PM

Received 340 Likes on 253 Posts

Originally Posted by C17chief View Post
Found a 16 lariat I am interested in. All the various window sticker generators come up with the please check back later - has not yet been released graphic.

Outside of the obvious configuration through description and pictures, I was able to dig up the gear ratio through ETIS, so there is another step towards the complete picture. What is left are the options I could not see through pictures nor decipher through ETIS if they are able to be gleaned from that list. The 2 main things left I am trying to figure out is if it has the standard tank or 36, and if it has tow package or not. Can anyone pull that stuff up?

Also, this is a 1yo pre-owned with only 4k on it, and appears dealer picked it up via auction. I'm a bit skeptical on why it was ditched so early and sent to auction vs resold wherever it was traded. It's a 2wd from GA, traded (sold more proper I guess) in NY, then sent to auction. Best case I figure is previous owner moved, didn't want 2wd up north, thus traded it. Worst case obviously would be this truck is a basket case to be ditched that soon. If any of you dealer/service types have access, can you pull up this truck's history? If you can but aren't allowed to publish it or something, a simple stay away it's been in for ___ multiple times, anything major like that, or looks good I'd buy it type answer would be highly helpful. It is not being sold at a Ford dealer.

Vin: 1ftex1cf5gkd71046

Thanks!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw...2ZHTWhqenNVVTA
Old 06-06-2017, 12:56 PM

Received 340 Likes on 253 Posts

Originally Posted by bergsnj View Post
I'd also be interested to know if there is a way to pull the dealer service history or window sticker on my used truck. My vin is 1FTFW1EF3FFA26545 . Thanks in advance!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw...nZlV1U1TFAxRTQ
The following 2 users liked this post by lucas8888:
bergsnj (06-06-2017), C17chief (06-06-2017)
Old 06-06-2017, 03:05 PM

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Awesome you guys rock!

I think that may be the one finally if everything comes together.
Old 06-06-2017, 03:23 PM

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Thanks!

Last edited by bergsnj; 06-06-2017 at 03:26 PM.
Old 06-06-2017, 03:46 PM

Received 194 Likes on 160 Posts

ford etis will give you every detail about the truck's build:

https://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do

Enter the VIN, click on minor features and scroll through all the parts put into that vehicle.
Old 06-06-2017, 04:44 PM

Received 34 Likes on 25 Posts

Could you get my window sticker as well?? That would be awsome! 1ftfx1ef9gfc65371

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: