Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OEM rear block size on 2016 Screw Lariat FX4 package

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2016, 05:08 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default OEM rear block size on 2016 Screw Lariat FX4 package

Hello everyone,

I'm picking up my new 2016 Lariat Screw LE with FX4 Package (5.5 box) in a couple of days. I have been doing research on how I want to lift/level it and have figured a lot out. There are two things that I'm having trouble with though and thought I'd see if anyone has the answers.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered. I've searched and can't seem to find it anywhere.

1) What is the size of the OEM rear blocks on this truck? I read that it can be 1.25" or 1.5" depending on the model and package. After countless hours looking at pics I am convinced that the rake is right around 2 to 2.25" and I'd like to get rid of the rake entirely without going the other direction. Obviously, I'll need to know the size of the OEM rear blocks so that I know what to replace them with and I'd rather not wait to get the truck and measure.

2) I plan on keeping the stock LE 20" wheels. I'm probably going to go with an adjustable coilover front lift and keep it set at 2.75". Then I'll replace the rear blocks with 2, 2.25 or 2.5" blocks depending on what the OEM blocks are. Question is, can I run 35x12.50s (for arguments sake, let's just say the tire brand runs true to that exact size) with that set up? There are so many conflicting answers to this question and most of them are on the older F150s. If all I'd have to do is cut some of the wheel well liner then I'm cool with that. Also, was wondering if spacers would help and if so, what size would I need?

Last edited by Rzani; 09-04-2016 at 05:11 PM.

Quick Reply: OEM rear block size on 2016 Screw Lariat FX4 package