Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

No access to ACM with forscan

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2018, 09:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No access to ACM with forscan

I have a 2016 XLT supercrew, trying to add kicker hideaway sub using factory harness. When I connect to truck through forscan I do not get the option for ACM so I can enable the sub..... Help....
Old 12-14-2018, 10:17 PM

Received 53 Likes on 44 Posts

On my OBD adapter there is a switch for I believe MS and HS - two different protocols. When I run forscan it will read some of the modules and then tells me to change the switch to the other setting and I can read the rest of the modules including the ACM. I believe this info is in the Forscan sticky under the section on adapters.
Old 12-14-2018, 10:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shellshocked
On my OBD adapter there is a switch for I believe MS and HS - two different protocols. When I run forscan it will read some of the modules and then tells me to change the switch to the other setting and I can read the rest of the modules including the ACM. I believe this info is in the Forscan sticky under the section on adapters.
Thanks I'll try that. I am new to the forscan world... Hopefully I can figure it out.

Quick Reply: No access to ACM with forscan