Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need help on 2016 price guide

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2015, 06:53 PM

Received 79 Likes on 54 Posts
Default Need help on 2016 price guide

I need some clarification as I have gotten myself confused. For those of you that have looked at the price guide on the 2016 order thread I need some help.

The price guide list a suggested retail or MSRP price. It also list a dealer invoice w/holdback price.

My question is about the invoice w/holdback price. Does that number represent the invoice price with holdback money left for the dealer? Or is that number the invoice price with the holdback taken out?

I'm pretty sure that it represents the invoice price with holdback money left for the dealer.

So if that is correct, in order for me to obtain an invoice price MINUS holdback I need to total up my build with both MSRP and invoice w/holdback from the price guide. Assuming holdback is 3% of MSRP, I would then calculate the holdback off my MSRP number and subtract it from my invoice w/holdback number to get to the true invoice minus holdback number.

Sound right???

Last edited by golfproatl; 09-27-2015 at 06:59 PM.
Old 09-27-2015, 07:03 PM

Received 79 Likes on 54 Posts

Another member on the forum just sent me a PM with the answer I was looking for. I was correct in my summary about how to obtain the invoice minus holdback price but I welcome any more information that others may have on the subject.

Quick Reply: Need help on 2016 price guide