Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need a Good Pacific Northwest dealer

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2019, 10:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need a Good Pacific Northwest dealer

Does anyone know of a Good F150 dealer in the Pacific Northwest?

Thanks in advance
Old 04-05-2019, 11:03 AM

Received 109 Likes on 89 Posts

Pac NW is somewhat vague.... you looking for WA, OR, coastal, inland?

I purchased mine from Sound Ford in Renton WA but have also purchased from Harris Ford in Lynnwood.
Old 04-05-2019, 11:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry that was not meant to be vague I meant, Oregon Washington and/or Idaho. I am willing to travel for a Good deal and dealer. (I was thinking of the Ford equivalent of Dave Smith for Ram)

Old 04-05-2019, 11:30 AM

Received 215 Likes on 165 Posts

I bought from Brien Ford (now Epic Ford I believe) in Everett. They seemed to be above board and fair. No monkeying around that I could observe. Their service department is also very good. I've noticed that they try to give out a loaner of the same type or better no matter who the customer is. Lot inventory is fairly limited though.

On the other hand, I've had bad experiences with BickFord in Snohomish, especially with their service department. They have a huge inventory though. If you're willing to work with their heavy handed techniques, then they'll most likely have something you want. If you'd rather a more casual, relaxed experience, then Epic Ford may be your best bet.

Marysville Ford in Marysville, WA is in the middle ground between the previous two. Good inventory, and they seem fair, but in my experience they aren't very willing to budge on prices and they didn't seem willing to do dealer trades.

Bill Pierre Ford in Seattle and Harris Ford in Lynnwood have good service departments. Bill Pierre has quite a bit of specialized equipment and tooling that other dealers don't seem to have. Harris Ford is more than happy to do pretty much anything you ask to your truck, and their prices are fair. Before I knew about ForScan, I had them activate some new modules I put in my truck. The service writer was like, "How does $15 sound? I gotta pay my guys somehow."
The following users liked this post:
Lance 2548 (04-05-2019)
Old 04-05-2019, 11:40 AM

Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts

Unlike Iny2015, I have had great experience with 3 purchases from Bickford in Snohomish. They do also have the best inventory of trucks. When I bought my 2017 I told the salesman what I wanted and what I wanted to pay and I got it for that, about $11,000 under sticker. Not only did they give more than I expected for my trade (Ranger) but after evaluation they gave me more than the salesman's estimate. Same great deals with my wife's 2014 Escape, and the 2007 Ranger, and my son was very happy buying a used F150 there. Sometimes it depends on the sales person, and mine has been Eric McCarthy. As for service, I have been happy with their work, they are just always very busy so sometimes appointments are not as soon as would be preferable. Recently they added a night shift to do all of the warranty work, so that should help.

Last edited by bisjoe; 04-05-2019 at 11:43 AM.
Lance 2548 (04-05-2019)
Old 04-05-2019, 11:58 AM

Received 39 Likes on 24 Posts

I would stay away from Skyline ford in Salem Oregon, Wilson Motors in Corvallis Oregon, and Kendall Ford in Eugene Oregon. I have had experience with these three and do not recommend them. I recently purchased from Roberson Ford in Albany Oregon and it was just OK. If you have a trade in with payoff, make sure they send payment via certified mail with tracking.

I have heard good things about Landmark Ford in Tigard Oregon (ask for Charlie Wilson).

I hope this helps.
Lance 2548 (04-07-2019)
Old 04-05-2019, 12:31 PM

Received 355 Likes on 201 Posts

Avoid Port Orchard Ford. They have good prices to get you in the door but are pretty sleezy to work with.

Titus Will in Tacoma seemed to have good people as well as Bowen Scarff in Kent.

Bickford moves more trucks than anyone in the state and my Dad’s deal seemed to go well there.

Ford of Kirkland recently gave me a first quote $300 under invoice on a custom order.
Lance 2548 (04-07-2019)
Old 04-05-2019, 12:44 PM

Received 92 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by Threeper88
Avoid Port Orchard Ford. They have good prices to get you in the door but are pretty sleezy to work with.

Ford of Kirkland recently gave me a first quote $300 under invoice on a custom order.
These two responses surprised me. First, I love the Port Orchard service department (granted my experiences were in 2014). They were very helpful and finally solved an issue with my car no one else could figure out. They also didn't charge for a days worth of troubleshooting on my wife's car. My dad just bought a used truck there and although there are a few issues, it was mostly his fault for not being thorough before signing.

Ford of Kirkland on the other hand, has not once changed the oil in my 2.7L correctly, it's always overfilled. One day I had them "fix" it 3 times before I just left and fixed it myself (removed oil). I also tried to buy my truck from them. At the time I was not set on the F-150 and wanted them to sell me on it, and the response we got was basically it's not worth their time to pull trucks from their offsite lot to show us. They only had a few upper trim trucks packed into the main lot.
Lance 2548 (04-07-2019)
Old 04-05-2019, 12:59 PM

Received 355 Likes on 201 Posts

Originally Posted by KG7BTU
These two responses surprised me. First, I love the Port Orchard service department (granted my experiences were in 2014). They were very helpful and finally solved an issue with my car no one else could figure out. They also didn't charge for a days worth of troubleshooting on my wife's car. My dad just bought a used truck there and although there are a few issues, it was mostly his fault for not being thorough before signing.

Ford of Kirkland on the other hand, has not once changed the oil in my 2.7L correctly, it's always overfilled. One day I had them "fix" it 3 times before I just left and fixed it myself (removed oil). I also tried to buy my truck from them. At the time I was not set on the F-150 and wanted them to sell me on it, and the response we got was basically it's not worth their time to pull trucks from their offsite lot to show us. They only had a few upper trim trucks packed into the main lot.
Haha exactly, you gotta read every detail with those guys!

last time I was in there the sales guy I had worked with previously (also a bit shady) was telling me they are in trouble with their customer surveys with Ford and their building lease is up soon and they may not get it worked out with Ford to sustain the dealership.

As far as service departments go I can’t really comment as I never use them

Last edited by Threeper88; 04-05-2019 at 01:05 PM.
Lance 2548 (04-07-2019)
Old 04-05-2019, 04:16 PM
Debt Consultant

Received 372 Likes on 187 Posts

Do NOT go to Kendall Ford. Here is a write up I did about my experience with them: https://www.f150forum.com/f118/night...street-443538/
Wilson Motors in Corvallis is not as fancy of a place as some of the others, but they treated me well there and did a great job.
Lance 2548 (04-07-2019)

Quick Reply: Need a Good Pacific Northwest dealer