Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Leveling questions

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2015, 10:37 PM

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts
Default Leveling questions

Hi guys,

I've had my truck for 3 weeks now and have logged about 2500 miles with no issues.

Ithe is a 2wd 2015 xlt scab with sport package. Will post pictures as soon as I wash the mud off it. I live in coastal Georgia so all we have is mud.

Anyway I had a question, I want to level out my front end as it lacks clearence and I think it would just look better

Any pressure and cons of doing this?

What sort of kit would I need and where should I get it from?

So far all I've done to the truck is add in a ford drop in liner and ford all weather ma5s. Will be switching my front ones to husky's this weekend and putting in ford mud flaps and wheel liners.
Old 09-30-2015, 06:43 AM

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Buy one of many leveling kits. They are spacers that install on top of your shock assembly. I installed autosprings 2.5" but many go with less height. My truck sits level. Plenty of threads on this subject.
Old 09-30-2015, 07:15 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I went with the Fox 2.0 Coilovers.. I wanted to smooth out the ride and I do a lot of dirt road/off road driving and wanted something that handled washboards a little better. They are spendy but in my opinion worth it.
Old 09-30-2015, 10:13 PM

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

So what size spacer would I need to level out the front? Also is the Supreme brand found on amazon any good? Sorry I'm new to this.

BTW it's a 2wd with stock sport wheels and tires.
Old 09-30-2015, 10:32 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Jdnet
So what size spacer would I need to level out the front? Also is the Supreme brand found on amazon any good? Sorry I'm new to this.

BTW it's a 2wd with stock sport wheels and tires.

2" is what I have and it leveled my truck. Most guys put 2" with stock blocks in the rear to level the truck out. As far as brand for spacers I'm not sure. I paid the extra money and just replaced the whole coilover. Check out what stage3 has to offer. They are very well priced and have lots of different options. http://www.stage3motorsports.com/201...ling-Kits.html
Whether you decide to do spacer or coilovers is up to you and what you want to get from the truck.
Old 09-30-2015, 11:21 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I ordered a 2in autospring but my truck is 4x4, I want to say I saw a thread where a guy had a 2wd and he put a 1.5in spacer on it and it set the truck level. I could be wrong though.

Quick Reply: Leveling questions