Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Husky KICKBACK mud flaps on their 15 or 16?

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2016, 02:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Husky KICKBACK mud flaps on their 15 or 16?

Has anyone put on Husky KICKBACK mud flaps on their 15 or16?

Since getting the truck 3 weeks ago I have survived the BOSS Level\3” block and ACU's, installation of G2 Flipbak, bedrug, MF cat-back exhaust, picking out wheels and tires, window tint, stubby antenna retuning N-Fab bars twice (still don’t have them).

BUT geesh I never thought that the mud flaps would be the biggest headache! I am not a huge fan but they are just necessary for me so I want some good ones and they need to be offset. I was thinking of getting the Gatorback no-drill brackets for the font and back and mounting the Husky KICKBACKS instead of the $460 for the gatorback flaps themselves then another $200 for the brackets (totaling about a whopping $660.00), the husky’s would only be $260 plus brackets totaling $460.00. Either way that’s A LOT of money for mud flaps!!
Old 09-01-2016, 02:43 PM

Received 28 Likes on 26 Posts

geez for that price, I would buy some cheap rubber mudflaps and rivet or use stainless bolts and bolt them to the plastic mudflaps. May require a little trimming to look right, but 1/4 of the cost. I think I paid less than $70 for all four of my regular husky plastic fitted mud flaps

Quick Reply: Husky KICKBACK mud flaps on their 15 or 16?