Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

This dummy needs help

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2016, 07:51 PM

Received 110 Likes on 69 Posts

Default This dummy needs help

We have loaded 3 usb with lots of tunes. The truck shuffles all of them. Turned off the shuffle button,the light is off,still shuffles. Usb player (Sony) in the car does not shuffle them.Would like to be able play each folder. What am I doing wrong. Yes I have read and reread the book.
Old 05-23-2016, 09:16 PM
Worst hairday ever...

Received 253 Likes on 165 Posts

Originally Posted by volvodoc
We have loaded 3 usb with lots of tunes. The truck shuffles all of them. Turned off the shuffle button,the light is off,still shuffles. Usb player (Sony) in the car does not shuffle them.Would like to be able play each folder. What am I doing wrong. Yes I have read and reread the book.
You're not the dummy, Ford is with their brilliant programming.

Sync 2 will only do folder play on CD's burned with MP3's. USB has shuffle, and alphabetical (or some indexed). Pisses me off to no end that they did that. So much in fact I would love to rip the MFT out of the truck and replace it with aftermarket. In the meantime I use an old droid phone on bluetooth that has a player app that will play folders.
The following users liked this post:
volvodoc (05-24-2016)

Quick Reply: This dummy needs help