Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Diablo Sport Tuner

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2015, 06:09 PM
American Muscle

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Question Diablo Sport Tuner

Anyone out there using the Diablo Sport tuner for their ecoboost? I think ive settled on getting this one. Was happy with my previous diablo.

If you are going to chime in about customer tuner this and custom tuner that... I decided to go with Canned tune for the peace of mind. Not sure if its true or not, but going with a large name brand that makes a tune designed to be safe for all the trucks makes me feel better rather than a tune designed for my truck and to squeeze every last ounce of power out of it... I want driveability, not haul assness. So if you have a name brand tuner with canned tunes on your ecoboost, mind giving some feedback?

If you have a custom tune, please keep out... There are enough threads that are cluttered to death with those... Lets let a Canned tuner discussion have its day, for better or for worse.
Old 12-29-2015, 06:46 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by dplummer87
Anyone out there using the Diablo Sport tuner for their ecoboost? I think ive settled on getting this one. Was happy with my previous diablo.

If you are going to chime in about customer tuner this and custom tuner that... I decided to go with Canned tune for the peace of mind. Not sure if its true or not, but going with a large name brand that makes a tune designed to be safe for all the trucks makes me feel better rather than a tune designed for my truck and to squeeze every last ounce of power out of it... I want driveability, not haul assness. So if you have a name brand tuner with canned tunes on your ecoboost, mind giving some feedback?

If you have a custom tune, please keep out... There are enough threads that are cluttered to death with those... Lets let a Canned tuner discussion have its day, for better or for worse.
Was hoping to hear some feedback from this. Have the same interest in diablos product.
Old 12-29-2015, 07:10 PM

Received 132 Likes on 79 Posts

After talking with tech support a few minutes ago I will be ordering from the vendor on this forum. I was told by tech support that no signs or time stamps would be left by there tuner. They also went as far to say that with their software ford couldn't even detect their tuning.
Old 12-29-2015, 08:04 PM

Received 226 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by jhunt47
After talking with tech support a few minutes ago I will be ordering from the vendor on this forum. I was told by tech support that no signs or time stamps would be left by there tuner. They also went as far to say that with their software ford couldn't even detect their tuning.
They can and will if need be. Any tuner leaves a flash count regardless.
Old 12-29-2015, 08:16 PM

Here is the reply

Last edited by jhunt47; 12-29-2015 at 08:20 PM.
Old 12-29-2015, 08:26 PM

These are facts. What you have there is bull**** sales tactics. I am not knocking Diablo in anyway, all tuners leave something. Except the piggyback style, but we all know that they are not the safest way to increase power. They only interrupt and modify signals.

Do as you please its your truck but don't believe the hype.
Old 12-29-2015, 08:30 PM

I'm not saying your wrong just saying what they told me. Not trying to sway anybody's decision on a tuner. My last tuner was from 5star/stage3 with the warranty but cost 1k have to pass this time. Haven't bought yet and may not.

Trending Topics

Old 12-29-2015, 10:17 PM

Yeah the warranty is hard to beat for piece of mind. I do like the Diablo interface better than most of the others on the market.
Old 12-30-2015, 03:07 AM

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by dplummer87

Here's a Thread that might Help;

https://www.f150forum.com/f118/diabl...oboost-304204/

Old 12-30-2015, 07:19 AM

Received 60 Likes on 47 Posts

I wanted Diablo tunes but they have not released 2016 support yet. Sct had and with the multiple tuners making files for them it was just my inpatients that made me go sct over Diablo.

Quick Reply: Diablo Sport Tuner