Topic Sponsor
Lowered-Trucks Come discuss your lowered Ford F150s

Can I get some lowered 101 info for my 2010 plz

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 02:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Can I get some lowered 101 info for my 2010 plz

Bear with me as I know these are common questions but coming from GM where 2wd and 4wd share the same from and rear suspension components, I may have confused myself with a few of these threads here.

2010 2wd Lariat. Looking to go 2/4 with new 20's or MAYBE 22's but would like to stick with 20s as long as they fill the wheel wells good enough. I feel that the front of my Ford just looks lame with these 18's and go cart tires.

For the front 2" drop - Is it the same as GM? New drop bracket that lowers the coil 2" on the same strut and be done?

Rear 4" drop - Flip kit, new shocks and air bags (helper) for when towing?

Wheels/Tires - With a 2" drop in front and 20's, what is the overall diameter and width of the combo that you can comfortably street with no rubbing?

Any help appreciated, thx!
Old 04-05-2010, 01:01 AM
F150 SUSPENSION GURU

Received 114 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by Smokein
Bear with me as I know these are common questions but coming from GM where 2wd and 4wd share the same from and rear suspension components, I may have confused myself with a few of these threads here.

2010 2wd Lariat. Looking to go 2/4 with new 20's or MAYBE 22's but would like to stick with 20s as long as they fill the wheel wells good enough. I feel that the front of my Ford just looks lame with these 18's and go cart tires.

For the front 2" drop - Is it the same as GM? New drop bracket that lowers the coil 2" on the same strut and be done?

Rear 4" drop - Flip kit, new shocks and air bags (helper) for when towing?

Wheels/Tires - With a 2" drop in front and 20's, what is the overall diameter and width of the combo that you can comfortably street with no rubbing?

Any help appreciated, thx!

in front you can go with belltech drop struts or belltech/kw coilovers which have a lifetime warranty

rear 4 inch same as 2wd

ive done prob about 15 2010 truck if you have any questions just shoot.

btw the 22x9.5 euromas 515s with 305 45 20 look perfect on that truck with a 2/4 drop. i sell those wheels also

Quick Reply: Can I get some lowered 101 info for my 2010 plz