Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Brakes

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 09:12 PM
Jan 2008 TOTM & Gdreject

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Brakes

Today some lady that was pissed at her passenger was driving like a crazy person. I first saw her at the grocery store screaming and yelling at this person. Then I caught up to them at the light. They took off and I was just crusing along, all of the sudden she locked up her dodge magnum and it was all I could do to stop my truck. And she had the nerve to flick me off through the sunroof. There was probably an inch in between our cars. Then she waited for a few minutes after I honked, flashed my lights, then she decided to go again for a while. Then she did the same, but this time I was ready and just went around her.

Anyways, the point is I think I may need new brakes for a couple of reasons. There are 65,500 on the truck. I have 35" tires and 20" heavy rims. And during normal stopping they feel a little soft. And tonight I could feel a sort of thumping from them during the stop. So what are good brands of breaks that I could upgrade to that would help with the stopping of my truck. Oh yeah, they also squeek slightly.

Quick Reply: Brakes