Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

08 Ford F150 Lariat 5.4 Triton Limited Edition

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2010, 11:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 08 Ford F150 Lariat 5.4 Triton Limited Edition

New to this site, I need help asap My Lariat keeps breaking down. I have taken it to three ford dealers and all have said different things. First dealer said it was nothing not to worry, then the a/c heating lighting and fuel pump went out, broke down again...Third FORD dealer says it was the engine coil and a fuse, handed us an extra fuse and said here's this just in case. TODAY truck is running rough and not starting like normal. To me it feels like the engine is missing if that makes sense, best way to put the way it feels when it acts up is if you where almost out of gas...FYI filled it up in the am no way I was out of gas. Long story short I was almost T-boned on a hwy do to the truck almost dieing, I found myself under the hood and under the dash changing out this so called fuse. FYI ford mech. took are manual really awsome to say the least. I am really upset that my two children and I where almost in a bad accident because of our truck. Husband is a Drill Instructor for the Marine Corps and can not be reached from 2am till 11pm so I was stuck trying to get help on a sunday. Guess I am just to the end of my rope, even the dealerships can't fix it. FYI do have a great war. and ins. on a positive note, thanks to all that take the time to read or help means alot!!!

Quick Reply: 08 Ford F150 Lariat 5.4 Triton Limited Edition