Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for a Leveling Kit

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2013, 05:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Looking for a Leveling Kit

So I've had my 2012 F150 XLT 2WD for almost a year now. Been a huge Ford Fan since I bought a 2007 Ranger Sport in 2009. I went up quite a few sizes with the tires with no problem but the 3.0V6 just didn't have enough power for me. Upgraded to a 2010 Eddie Bauer Explorer about 6 months later but lost it when Hurricane Isaac flooded my neighborhood last year. Anyways... drove the truck stock for about a year now and seeing as how I just purchased a 4cyl Ranger to commute to and from work, I feel like its time to start playing around with "The Hulk" as my girlfriend calls it. Really wanted a black truck, but for some reason the gem green metallic caught my eye, and I feel like I don't see too many of them on the road.

Needless to say, I've already made a couple decisions as far as what I want to do to the truck. Even though the truck is 2WD and will most likely never see the mud, I am looking at a 2" leveling kit for the front end to give it that aggressive look and to fit a bigger tire with a "mud grip."

Chassis Tech and Suspension makes a 2" kit that is pretty inexpensive, but money isn't really all that important. As long as there is not too much of a price difference I am willing to go with a better product. From what I hear, 2" on the front end should give me clearance for a 33" tire. Has anyone heard of this CTS Leveling Kit, or does anyone have any other options as far as a better brand? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I also see 2.5" kits online as well, but I feel like that might be a little too much. Let me know guys.

Thanks

Quick Reply: Looking for a Leveling Kit