Off-Road Section All discussion and questions about off-road in this Section
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Halo Lifts

pine barrens wheelin

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2008, 11:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pine barrens wheelin

the first pic is a place called concrete slabs, its actually a creek that some of us crazy bastards drive through. water can be as deep as 4 ft, so you have to know what to navigate around.. its convered with stumps and uneven slabs (hence the name).
the other two are just pics i took showing off.
im trying to find my camera now, when i do i have some really good ones for you guys
Old 06-15-2008, 11:30 AM
Ty

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

That first pic is wicked! That would make an awesome desktop background if you croped it a bit.
Old 06-15-2008, 01:33 PM
We'd do it

Received 449 Likes on 402 Posts

I like that truck! Find your camera and post 'em up.
Old 06-15-2008, 07:55 PM

Old 06-15-2008, 10:43 PM
mmmm.....

haha frame flex like no other.

i got a few questions though.

1. wheres your front bumper?

2. is this the one with 8" superlift? if so, do you tires show uneven wear and have you had to replace anything related to the suspension?

3. are those tires teh suck or what?
Old 06-16-2008, 06:05 PM

haha front bumper was off because i made a skid plate and never put it on, i just couldnt resist wheelin..
yeah its 8 inch skyjacker suspension lift, coil and shocks in front, leaf and block rear.. tires wear uneven in front, i need stiffer springs to run that size tire. im sure my ball joints are worn to hell, i just havent replaced them yet. thats the kind of thing that ill fix when it needs to be done. prob around mid summer when i get my boggers and need to re-align everything.
as for the trxus sts tires - i hate them. i mean theyre a decent road tire and excellent when i go out on the beach every weekend to fish (dont even need to air down) but as far as mud and slick rock go, im screwed. i get through holes just by pure force.
Old 06-16-2008, 07:08 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks like fun! I miss 4wheelin I used go to the Pine Barrens in my Jeep. Good lookin truck, by the way

Old 06-16-2008, 09:59 PM
mmmm.....

Originally Posted by xtreme821
haha front bumper was off because i made a skid plate and never put it on, i just couldnt resist wheelin..
yeah its 8 inch skyjacker suspension lift, coil and shocks in front, leaf and block rear.. tires wear uneven in front, i need stiffer springs to run that size tire. im sure my ball joints are worn to hell, i just havent replaced them yet. thats the kind of thing that ill fix when it needs to be done. prob around mid summer when i get my boggers and need to re-align everything.
as for the trxus sts tires - i hate them. i mean theyre a decent road tire and excellent when i go out on the beach every weekend to fish (dont even need to air down) but as far as mud and slick rock go, im screwed. i get through holes just by pure force.
yeah, youll be replacin ball joints a lot with that big of lift if my esp is correct. if you have any fab. skills at all, SAS it, youll be MUCH happier in the long run. i promise.
Old 08-24-2008, 12:16 AM

nice truck man
Old 10-08-2008, 10:23 PM

ahh Lacey MAterials and Hidden Lakes

Quick Reply: pine barrens wheelin