General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Truck

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2015, 12:24 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default New Truck

Hey everyone, I just bought my first F-150 after owning a Mustang for the last 11+ years. The truck is a 2010 FX4 SuperCrew with the 5.4L engine. Just wondering what mods you guys would suggest weather be appearance or performance. The first few mods I was thinking of doing are tinting my windows, adding window and sunroof deflectors, K&N Cold Air Kit, maybe upgrading the speakers and/or adding a sub. I also want to put on a real dual exhaust. Any others you guys think? Eventually, I was maybe thinking of adding lift kit too.

As far as the dual exhaust goes, does anyone here live in MA? Was thinking of taking my F-150 to Lou's Custom Exhaust in Waltham, Worcester or Marlboro or to Forte's Parts Connection. Anyone taken their F-150 to either?

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Here is a pic of my truck... Not that good of a pic as the front is cut off.
Name:  F019F50A-4C0F-44EF-B02F-02B84CC3AD7F_zps4qbjiwjd.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  152.9 KB
Old 01-29-2015, 04:26 PM

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

good looking truck, i think the plans youve listed would make it great and truly yours. most people dont like the looks of the steps, but if you need them then id leave them
Old 01-29-2015, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by caderoderick13
good looking truck, i think the plans youve listed would make it great and truly yours. most people dont like the looks of the steps, but if you need them then id leave them
Thanks! I don't need the steps but like how they look.
Old 01-31-2015, 10:49 AM

Bump

Just wanted to bump the thread up to see if anyone else had an opinion.

I was also thinking of installing the Kicker sub upgrade. Is that easy or hard? I've never done it before so I would prob take it to the dealer. Any idea how much it would cost to install.

Quick Reply: New Truck