Topic Sponsor
Pre- 1987 / Classic Corner Have a classic Ford F150 truck? Want a classic? Discuss your pre-1987 Ford F150 truck.

Two new additions

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2016, 02:42 PM

Received 40 Likes on 31 Posts
Default Two new additions

So we are adding two sort of new additions to the fleet. After working out a deal with a close friend I was able to add two old fords to our growing collection.

The first is a 93 2WD regular cab ford ranger that my friend has owned for about 7 years. It's nothing special just a 5 speed 4 banger that's in need of some tires.

The second is a little closer to home. It was my uncles and then given to my grandfather probably 30 years ago. It was sold to a family friend some time ago and has only been used a few times each year to haul scrap metal and things of that nature off. It is a 1973 F350 flat bed 4 speed with a 360FE. The truck has 43,000 original miles but the last owner swapped out the intake and carb to a edelbrock. The axle and transmission codes have long worn off the door so I have no clue what transmission or gears it has but from the VIN I have come up with this. It was a chassis and cab combo originally equipped with a Ford 360 2barrel built in early 1973 out of the Ontario Truck plant and has a (T-18, T19 or NP435) for a transmission.
Old 11-21-2016, 04:26 PM

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by cbr600rx7
So we are adding two sort of new additions to the fleet. After working out a deal with a close friend I was able to add two old fords to our growing collection.

The first is a 93 2WD regular cab ford ranger that my friend has owned for about 7 years. It's nothing special just a 5 speed 4 banger that's in need of some tires.

The second is a little closer to home. It was my uncles and then given to my grandfather probably 30 years ago. It was sold to a family friend some time ago and has only been used a few times each year to haul scrap metal and things of that nature off. It is a 1973 F350 flat bed 4 speed with a 360FE. The truck has 43,000 original miles but the last owner swapped out the intake and carb to a edelbrock. The axle and transmission codes have long worn off the door so I have no clue what transmission or gears it has but from the VIN I have come up with this. It was a chassis and cab combo originally equipped with a Ford 360 2barrel built in early 1973 out of the Ontario Truck plant and has a (T-18, T19 or NP435) for a transmission.
Post up some pics of them...we love pics Check the Cert Labels in the driver side door jambs and post pics also. They can be decoded easily.
Old 12-31-2016, 01:47 PM

Received 40 Likes on 31 Posts

I will have to try and get some when I can. The FE is in need of a fuel pump and probably tires.