Topic Sponsor
Members Builds See any build threads created by members to track progress of their projects.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Go-on3 ' s build. ..

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2017, 04:01 PM

Received 653 Likes on 355 Posts

so much .

Go-on3 over here like >> << with the haters.
Old 11-27-2017, 10:50 PM
TOTM November 2019

Received 11,637 Likes on 6,219 Posts

Originally Posted by SCORGE
I meant the guys hating on his truck lol
Anyone who can sneak in a ninja-kicking-cat on his photo and goes unnoticed for quite sometime, deserves respect lol
Gotcha, the brain is a little slow at times. I am jealous though. Good thing is, we are close to each other, so I get to see this beauty in person some day!!!
Old 11-28-2017, 10:20 AM

Received 653 Likes on 355 Posts

Im over here just enjoying the show, watching this build come together. Once its all said and done (if that's even a real thing), do you have plans to bring it to SEMA? There are so many details on your truck that would normally go unnoticed, its all done so seamlessly. I can really appreciate the attention to detail on the truck. I've enjoyed watching you take a bunch of factory ford pieces from different vehicles and mashing them into something new (something I hadnt thought of doing before). Bar-none the best execution of a modded truck on the forum. Keep up the good work! Ok I'm done now, back to your regular sheduled programming.
Old 11-28-2017, 05:06 PM

Received 659 Likes on 288 Posts

Originally Posted by Johnny_bravo00
Im over here just enjoying the show, watching this build come together. Once its all said and done (if that's even a real thing), do you have plans to bring it to SEMA? There are so many details on your truck that would normally go unnoticed, its all done so seamlessly. I can really appreciate the attention to detail on the truck. I've enjoyed watching you take a bunch of factory ford pieces from different vehicles and mashing them into something new (something I hadnt thought of doing before). Bar-none the best execution of a modded truck on the forum. Keep up the good work! Ok I'm done now, back to your regular sheduled programming.
And that may just be the best compliment I have ever had !!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.... Truly means alot

I would love more than anything to be at Sema ! I was supposed to go this year as a spectator but had surgery on my wrist and arm instead lol. I'm leaving Wednesday for Indianapolis for the PRI show to meet up with Ferraro Speed, Viking suspension, Procharger ( they have my truck for product development ... cough, cough ) and going NMRA banquet with Johnny Lightning. Blessed to be able to become friends with many from here, the racing community, and having fun getting inspiration from many of you ! Times like this is when the best memories are made 😊
Old 11-28-2017, 05:10 PM

Received 2,417 Likes on 1,272 Posts

Originally Posted by go-on3
And that may just be the best compliment I have ever had !!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.... Truly means alot

I would love more than anything to be at Sema ! I was supposed to go this year as a spectator but had surgery on my wrist and arm instead lol. I'm leaving Wednesday for Indianapolis for the PRI show to meet up with Ferraro Speed, Viking suspension, Procharger ( they have my truck for product development ... cough, cough ) and going NMRA banquet with Johnny Lightning. Blessed to be able to become friends with many from here, the racing community, and having fun getting inspiration from many of you ! Times like this is when the best memories are made 😊
Dilly Dilly!! Agree with ALL of the compliments, ESPECIALLY the last one!
Old 12-12-2017, 08:11 AM

Old 12-12-2017, 09:07 AM

Received 2,417 Likes on 1,272 Posts

Originally Posted by go-on3

...THE truck Ford SHOULD have built! Bad assed Neil, oh and love the brushed aluminum shift selector/cup holder trim...and the touch screen memo is a nice touch....Lol "Minor Threat".... calipers and guages FTW!!!!
Old 12-12-2017, 10:07 AM

Thanks buddy ! Those will most likely be the last pics taken before it starts getting hacked on lol. Breaking out the air saws and air chisels Friday ...Hope your week is off to a good start
Old 12-12-2017, 10:24 AM
Senior Member: Will

Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts

Build is looking great
Old 12-16-2017, 07:38 PM

Quick Reply: Go-on3 ' s build. ..