Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Part Sales

For Sale: KustomFX Custom Overhead switch Panels!

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2017, 11:16 AM
F150 Owner & Operator

Received 298 Likes on 202 Posts

Originally Posted by covertness
Actually Brett, the way you soldered the connections didn't interfere with routing the wire either way. I first ran it down the drivers side A-pillar actually. Was really easy and why I could describe it above. Thought about it for an hour or so and realized I needed it to go down the passenger side. Took it all apart and tried to run the wire the same way using the front right opening where the moon roof switches are but could not rout the wires so the sunglass door would open and close smoothly. So I cussed, screamed, beat my wife, and kicked the dog and then ran the wire from the back where the connection to the rear window comes in. As stated above it was a pain in the *** to get it to the window / headliner junction but afterwards everything went smoothly.

Disclaimer: No chickey snacks or dogs were actually harmed in the wiring of this product.
Omg!! That's funny!!! I'm glad that none of them were harmed! Lol!!!

That's good to know that "redirecting" the power cable either way is no issue then.

Thanks man!
-Brett
Old 02-24-2017, 08:07 AM
F150 Owner & Operator

Thank you for all your recent orders!!
Enjoy your custom switch panels!!!!

Here's a couple pics:

Any questions, feel free to email me directly at:
lethalweapon09@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Brett

Old 03-16-2017, 08:42 PM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Kustom FX Switches

Switches arrived yesterday and I got them in the overhead console and ran the cable down to the passenger side fuse box - 30 minutes. The easy part is done Now gotta find a spot to punch through the firewall. You don't have to take my word that they look OEM - went to Ford Quick Lane for an oil change today and the service rep wanted to know which package the switches came with - BOOM! mic drop Thanks Brett!
The following users liked this post:
KustomFX (03-16-2017)
Old 03-16-2017, 11:15 PM
F150 Owner & Operator

Originally Posted by Rockbait

Switches arrived yesterday and I got them in the overhead console and ran the cable down to the passenger side fuse box - 30 minutes. The easy part is done Now gotta find a spot to punch through the firewall. You don't have to take my word that they look OEM - went to Ford Quick Lane for an oil change today and the service rep wanted to know which package the switches came with - BOOM! mic drop Thanks Brett!
Thank you & thank you for the kind words!
Not only do they look factory, it's also classy & custom all in one!

looks great!!!

Thanks,
Brett
Old 03-31-2017, 05:21 PM

Received 41 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by KustomFX
More Switch panels & info:

More 2015-2017 switch panels:

Hi Brett, thanks for getting back to me regarding the other switch panel for the future.for now I am intrested in the other over the head switch. i have 2017. Wound it be possiable to do the logo like above but with

F150
Sport
FX4
I think its the second pic you have from the top just changing 4x4 to fx4. Let me know Thanks freddy
Old 03-31-2017, 09:08 PM
F150 Owner & Operator

Originally Posted by frkrican2004
Hi Brett, thanks for getting back to me regarding the other switch panel for the future.for now I am intrested in the other over the head switch. i have 2017. Wound it be possiable to do the logo like above but with

F150
Sport
FX4
I think its the second pic you have from the top just changing 4x4 to fx4. Let me know Thanks freddy
Hi Freddy,
Yes, I can pretty much do any logo for you.
These logos are a FREE service & gift.

Please email me directly at: lethalweapon09@yahoo.com

And I can go over all the details with you one on one.

Thanks & talk soon!

Brett
Old 04-19-2017, 10:29 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2012 f150

Cannot thank KustomFX for the switch panel and the overall idea in general. I have a total of 8 switches so I went ahead and did the fuse block like he suggests earlier in the forum. I didn't order the wiring from him but I did it basically step by step the way he suggests to do it. Couldn't be any happier, the switches look great and the laser engraved panel just puts everything over the top. I had a lot of fun doing this, only thing I don't love is the white labels I put on the wire so I knew which wire was which, but that can be changed. I've never got a product that had more complete and helpful instructions than what came with the panel. Just a great product and guy to deal with, if you don't have one of these you definitely should.
Attached Thumbnails For Sale: KustomFX Custom Overhead switch Panels!-img_1318.jpg   For Sale: KustomFX Custom Overhead switch Panels!-img_1316.jpg   For Sale: KustomFX Custom Overhead switch Panels!-img_1317.jpg   For Sale: KustomFX Custom Overhead switch Panels!-img_1315.jpg   For Sale: KustomFX Custom Overhead switch Panels!-img_1314.jpg  

The following users liked this post:
KustomFX (04-19-2017)
Old 04-21-2017, 12:45 PM
F150 Owner & Operator

Thank you for your recent orders!!!

The headliner mount works great with non power slider and non moon roof equipped trucks.

The popular MESH REPLACEMENT switch panel is the most popular! Minor modifications to the console and it's completely reversible!!
(The Mesh Replacement switch panels only fit power rear slider equipped trucks).

Pics:

TazFL (04-22-2017)
Old 04-30-2017, 02:26 PM
F150 Owner & Operator

Just a quick update on the NEW revised MESH REPLACEMENT switch panel:

Originally the #2 switch terminals had to be modified due to clearance issues on the power rear slider switch housing inside the console.

The NEW revision spaces the switches father apart now, no modification to the #2 switch terminals... PLUS it leaves more space open in the center for a larger logo.

Now, the only modification required to the console due to this change is a small "notch" in the lip for the switches. (See pics).
Again... this is completely reversible and your mesh can still snap in place covering the small notches if you ever decide to sell/trade your truck.

Also available are 3/4"(19mm) and 16mm(5/8") hole switch panels. I currently do not sell any round switches ... YET... due to the various choices in round hole switches.

Lastly, a full "blank" (no switch holes at all) is also available if one wants to simply spice up console with a custom laser logo on it!

Reminder: there is NO charge or monetary exchange for ANY logo!!! It is a FREE service/gift to have a logo on your switch panels.

Thanks,
Brett

Pics:

Any questions, please feel free to email me directly at:
lethalweapon09@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Brett
Old 04-30-2017, 03:17 PM

Received 116 Likes on 87 Posts

Interesting new round switches Brett. Not for me but pretty cool.

Quick Reply: For Sale: KustomFX Custom Overhead switch Panels!