- About XLT Shaker
- Retired USAF. Into cars all my life, raced my mini on nearly every track in England and the Belgium Grand Prix Circuit, mechanic, do all my own work, ASE certified master tech. Totally retired now. Restoring original 60's 55 ford gasser.
- Anything cars, classic cars, fifties, original minis, gassers, etc. etc.
- How did you find F150Forum.com?
- Surfing web
- Country of Residence
- My Truck
- Eco 3.5
- Race Red, Sport SE, Screw, 6.5 bed, 302a, 36 g tank, navigation, max tow and mirrors
- OEM: wheel well liners, bed extender, tail gate seal and dampener. After market: Weather Tech mats front and rear, stubby antenna, undercover bed cover, spray in bed liner and rubber bed mat.
Removed eco badges on doors and soon to remove Sport stickers.Also planning on installing hood scoop. Mayhem Assault 20" 18+ wheels, leveled using longer rear shackle, Hellwig rear sway bar, Barricade Raptor style flares.