Topic Sponsor

94 to 91 front clip

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2018, 10:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 to 91 front clip

i have a 94 f150 XL, was in need of several parts so i bought a 91 custom donor, we switched the entire front clip, but all of the wires remained in the 94, everything hooked up perfectly with exception of airbag which 91 didnt have, my issue now is headlights are little more than birthday candles, and hi beams and low are now switch, and hi beam indicator is always on. NONE of the wires were changed, all grounds are hooked up, even added an extra one just to be safe.
Old 08-09-2018, 11:08 AM

Received 1,731 Likes on 1,487 Posts

Your post is too vague to know what you did, or what you might have done wrong. What exactly do you mean by "entire front clip"? If you kept all the '94 wiring, the airbag would still work, and there would be at least 2 extra bulbs hanging loose. If you don't list "all grounds", we can't tell you if you missed some. Where & how exactly did you add a ground? Pics would help...
http://www.supermotors.net/forums/th...-and-or-videos
Old 08-13-2018, 03:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wire harness was not removed from 94. Fenders, core support and grill are from 91. I do have several unused light sockets from fog and marker lights. Grounds were on above headlights on core support. 2 on each side. Plus one from firewall to motor.

Quick Reply: 94 to 91 front clip