Topic Sponsor

Missing rear bench seat

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2017, 02:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Missing rear bench seat

Hey all. I recently got a 1995 xl super cab 4x4 and the previous owner had removed the rear jump seats (which is fine). But I would like to get a bench seat back there because putting a car seat with my daughter up front is not ideal. I've been looking around and for whatever reason a rear bench for this model is hard to come by. Especially matching gray interior. Does anyone know of a newer model that will fit without too much fabrication? Or even better where to find a seat that I can just bolt in.
Old 08-05-2017, 02:44 PM

Received 489 Likes on 436 Posts

Best bet would be a salvage yard or ebay to find the original part.
Old 08-05-2017, 02:46 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you can find a bench with the bracket for your truck pretty cheap regardless of color you could reupholster it for surprisingly cheap and would be a lot easier then modifying a non factory seat. Lmc truck sells the kits. Just a thought might save you some trouble.
Old 08-05-2017, 02:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hard thing is in my area the yards keep telling me they don't have what I need. I did find one on eBay but they want $99 for the seat and $300 for shipping! NIMrod88 thanks for that. I looked at LMC but unless I don't know what I'm looking at (which is likely) I didn't see any rear seat stuff only front.