Topic Sponsor

Technical issues

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2018, 01:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Technical issues

My 16 yr old son has a 94f150 4x4 with a 5.0 in it. We had an issue with it tonight when he left to come home from store. When he came out to start it it did nothing...however the lights on dash would flash,the parking lights and signals and license plates lights would flash. Put jumper cables on it with no luck. Jumped it at Solenoid and got it home. I was told to change solenoid so I did..did same thing. Pulled battery out of my truck(2 months old) and put in his truck and did same thing. I cleaned all the terminals and post on his battery and put back in truck...same thing..lights flash for bout 10 seconds and stop..try to start..flashing continues..will also do if ya open driver side door..here is the kicker..I finally gave up and came inside..for bout 5 minutes..I wanted to make sure I locked it..for giggles I put key in ignition and tried it...it started???shut truck on and off bout 5 times and started everytime. I know i should be happy but it's got me nervous. Any experience with this by anybody? Appreciate any insight. Like i said..he 16 and dont want him stranded. Thanks!
Old 10-02-2018, 10:00 PM

Received 1,731 Likes on 1,487 Posts

You don't need to double-post on the same BBS:
https://www.f150forum.com/f12/94-f15...issues-428130/

Quick Reply: Technical issues