Help with hose part name 1994 302 - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

Topic Sponsor

Help with hose part name 1994 302

Old 01-09-2019, 01:16 AM

Default Help with hose part name 1994 302

Today when i got to work I heard the telltale sound of coolant on the serpentine belt. I have replaced a few of the hoses over the last few years but thats to be expected the truck is 25 years old this year. I have been looking on different parts store sites to find this hose I can see the leak its pretty obvious. Anyway the hose I would consider to be the heater hose that connects to the water pump and then to a metal pipe that a couple feet later has a T for the hose that the stores call the heater hose. then it continues on to the passenger side through to the cab with another hose. The part that is leaking is the rubber between the molded metal pipe and the water pump. I tried to get a picture tonight but it was just to dark. Any help figuring out even where to look would be appreciated.

1994 F150 5.0 liter 302
Old 01-09-2019, 12:02 PM
Bronco Guru

You mean the hose that's swaged onto the pipe bolted to the alternator (#6 in this diagram)? AFAIK, it's NLA as an assembly, but it's easy to cut the swage collar off, and install a piece of common bulk heater hose with a normal clamp.

(phone app link)

Run a bore brush through the pipe.

(phone app link)
Old 01-09-2019, 06:14 PM

That's the one. I pulled it off will take it and get it size matched after work. Thanks for the info

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Help with hose part name 1994 302

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: