Topic Sponsor
Lighting Come discuss all Ford F150 Lighting questions here!

Review of F-150LEDs.com MK3 Headlights and Foglights

Old 07-30-2016, 07:35 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up Review of F-150LEDs.com MK3 Headlights and Foglights

Hey guys,
I just got done installing the MKIII LED headlights and foglights from F-150LEDs.com and was able to drive around with them a good amount and must say that I am honestly impressed. Not only lights significantly brighter then normal halogens the color of them is incredible. Makes you feel like you're driving an expensive sports car. The Install on the lights was beyond easy. I was able to install them with no directions in about 15 minutes. The worse part was having to lay on my back to install the foglights which is something thats unavoidable. The lights are extremely bright and defiantly increase the vision and safety of the truck. I'll post some pictures of them and I also posted a video on youtube showing the lights in action. neither the pictures or video are going to actually show how bright these lights are. I don't think my GoPro knows how to handle that much light. Anyway I highly recommend these lights the cost was right on point for the quality and performance of these lights.
Attached Thumbnails Review of F-150LEDs.com MK3 Headlights and Foglights-headlight-1.jpg   Review of F-150LEDs.com MK3 Headlights and Foglights-headlight-2.jpg   Review of F-150LEDs.com MK3 Headlights and Foglights-headlight-3.jpg   Review of F-150LEDs.com MK3 Headlights and Foglights-hadlights-4.jpg  
Old 07-31-2016, 06:55 AM

Received 890 Likes on 583 Posts

Geee... you must be the guy who sells these... 4 posts and each post was about how great f150leds products are...
Old 07-31-2016, 11:02 AM
Banned

Received 515 Likes on 451 Posts

Good find eye... just saw that myself. A month ago he was saying how great the MKII lights were, now he's put in the MKIII lights 1 month later... interesting...
Old 08-01-2016, 01:38 AM
TOTM November 2019

Received 11,579 Likes on 6,196 Posts

Originally Posted by Kralldaddy
Hey guys,
I just got done installing the MKIII LED headlights and foglights from F-150LEDs.com and was able to drive around with them a good amount and must say that I am honestly impressed. Not only lights significantly brighter then normal halogens the color of them is incredible. Makes you feel like you're driving an expensive sports car. The Install on the lights was beyond easy. I was able to install them with no directions in about 15 minutes. The worse part was having to lay on my back to install the foglights which is something thats unavoidable. The lights are extremely bright and defiantly increase the vision and safety of the truck. I'll post some pictures of them and I also posted a video on youtube showing the lights in action. neither the pictures or video are going to actually show how bright these lights are. I don't think my GoPro knows how to handle that much light. Anyway I highly recommend these lights the cost was right on point for the quality and performance of these lights.
YouTube
I see scattered, non focused beam patterns from both the heads and fogs. It is my personal opinion after reading numerous negative reviews of F150leds products, that they are the same old cheap Chinese crap that ebay has. I will spend my hard earned money elsewhere. But I am glad your 4 posts tell us how much you like them.
Old 08-03-2016, 07:38 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nope not the guy that sell these, but good try. Im just new to the forum and haven't really done much to my truck until now so I decided to write the reviews and I have been beyond pleased with the performance of these lights. For me they do the job and some more. As for the MKII and MKIII issue. I have the MKII Reverse and cargo lights as well as interior lights because the MKIII version of those lights are not available right now, However the MKIII lights were available for the headlights and fog lights so I bought them. I am not being paid or anything like that. Simply put I have nothing else to post about because i have not done anything else to my truck, and the lights reviews I have post have all been positive because the lights in my opinion are great and do the job I need them to do. Sorry to keep disappointing you Eye and 4x4 but if you don't like my posts then don't read them.
Old 08-03-2016, 08:08 PM
Banned

Received 515 Likes on 451 Posts

Not disapointing me at all. I actually formed my company thanks to F150leds.com - but after having problems (they were real great with the customer service though) with the lights flickering and getting water in my headlights, I came up with a new solution and presto chango, 4x4truckleds.com was formed.

I've learned now that the lights I bought from them (I outfitted all my lights, reverse, blinkers, etc...) were not as high quality as I thought. The Diode Dynamic products are much better and it's why I picked up their line to sell as well. Super bright. Yes expensive, but you get what you pay for (and compared to other sites out there, they are well priced I feel).
Old 08-07-2016, 02:49 AM

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

Do yourself a favor and upgrade to OEM HID's. Much better than any of these options and much more considerate of other drivers.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Review of F-150LEDs.com MK3 Headlights and Foglights