Topic Sponsor
Lighting Come discuss all Ford F150 Lighting questions here!

I want neon green lighting any suggestions for a novice ? 2004 f150 fx4

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2015, 12:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question I want neon green lighting any suggestions for a novice ? 2004 f150 fx4

In a perfect world what i want is my fog lamps to be able to switch from bright HID LIke to NEON GREEN by a flip of a switch in the cab....

Please keep in mind i am not very mechanically inclined and please tell me if im dreamin or planning on doing illegal modifications haha

But.... I WANT NEON GREEN

LOOKING FOR GUIDANCE ON :

LIGHT BAR - that sits in grill or bumper that has muti color options

FOG LIGHTS / HEADLIGHTS - muticolor options id mainly just want neon green and then to be able to flip a switch to make it street legal again from the neon green to a HID type head light

Or maybe HID HEADLIGHTS and then just do the fog lights with the available option to switch from normal to neon green ?
Am i dreamin ?
Does that make sense ?
Also....

If you could picture yourself sittin in the driver seat and hittin the left turn signal i have turn signals on the inside of my side mirrors the side where the mirror sits is there anyway to change the lights in the mirror to neon green turn signals ?

Neon green license plate LEDS ? Illegal ?

INTERIOR NEON GREEN LIGHTS DOME LIGHT OR UNDER DOWN WHERE YOUR FEET ARE TO LIGHT UP THE CAB NEON GREEN

Also need mo' powa haha and help with gas mileage suggestions ?
Chip ? Tune ? Intake ?

Full exhaust already installed

MOVING ON....

what can i do about my faded rocker panels ? They are black on the white body and weather and age has taken its toll i think even the previous owner over did it on the amour all

Paint them ? Replace them ? Restore them ?

How hard is it to tint your own windows ? Or...
Should i just pay the shop to do it ?

im really trying to have some fun with this truck and really express myself without going overboard being able to go from unique neon green to stock would be ideal but i understand if thats a long shot ANY INFO ON SOME OF THE IDEAS IVE HAD FLOATIN AROUND IN MY HEAD WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED ID LOVE TO GET STARTED ASAP AND POST PROGRESS REPORTS !

THANKS GUYS
TAKE CARE
- AUSTIN, Reno, NV
Attached Images  
Old 01-28-2015, 12:21 AM

Received 37 Likes on 34 Posts

you got quite a bit of reading to do to answer a bunch of your own questions. Start cracking at the forum

pending where you live and most states green is illegal and license plate too. In HI they will bust you for it.

Quick Reply: I want neon green lighting any suggestions for a novice ? 2004 f150 fx4