Topic Sponsor
Lighting Come discuss all Ford F150 Lighting questions here!

Crystalux LED Headlights !

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2018, 11:03 AM

Received 25 Likes on 13 Posts

Default Crystalux LED Headlights !

For anyone wanting to upgrade their headlights all I can say is,,,,WOW ! Ordered these from 4x4truckleds.com for my 07 F150 and the difference from my factory bulbs are incredible,,should have done this a long time ago. Install took me all of 30 minutes for both sides. Highly recommend this simple upgrade .
The following users liked this post:
EcoBeast2.7L (04-15-2018)
Old 04-15-2018, 01:03 PM

Received 893 Likes on 585 Posts

Night time output shots 25' away from the wall...
Old 04-15-2018, 02:49 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

dude. YES. I can completely 100% agree with OP.

YES. they are expensive. but you know what? These are a "you get what you pay for" product. I've had hundreds of aftermarket bulbs/ HIDs/ LEDS/ and aftermarket headlights. These are quality. The company also has amazing customer services. and no I am not paid to say any of this.
Old 04-15-2018, 06:10 PM

Received 3,055 Likes on 1,685 Posts

Im just curious why people try to post reviews without any photos? That doesn’t do anything. And taking a head on shot of the lights also doesn’t do anything.

When i I first used his leds two years ago, I posted a review with lots of photos. Photos speak a lot louder than words.

My review From 6/16:
https://www.f150forum.com/f83/honest...348000/index2/

Old 04-15-2018, 07:01 PM

I have no way to post pics,,I’m just a poor ol country folk that has bad night vision and needed some help at night to see better. I’m sorry if my observation isn’t good enough for you without pictures. I just wanted to give my opinion in case it might help others like me to decide to spend the $130 on 2 bulbs,,,for me that’s a lot of money. I apologize
The following users liked this post:
EcoBeast2.7L (04-16-2018)
Old 04-15-2018, 09:29 PM

Received 3,055 Likes on 1,685 Posts

Totally get it’s a lot of money for people to spend, but people need photos to see that the lights are better. Some random guys opinion just doesn’t hold up unfortunately. I don’t mean any offense.

I am glad you like them and they work for you though.
Old 04-15-2018, 11:18 PM

No offense taken sir,,,,,i’m just “some random guy” giving his honest opinion without a photo of headlights shining down a road as proof of a fine product for folks with nightime vision issues like myself. Use to be a mans word and a hand shake was good enough,,,I’ve been in the woods to long I reckon,, I’m going back,,lol
The following 2 users liked this post by kyredneck:
2008__XL (04-16-2018), EcoBeast2.7L (04-16-2018)
Old 04-20-2018, 11:29 AM

Received 716 Likes on 425 Posts

Originally Posted by kyredneck
No offense taken sir,,,,,i’m just “some random guy” giving his honest opinion without a photo of headlights shining down a road as proof of a fine product for folks with nightime vision issues like myself. Use to be a mans word and a hand shake was good enough,,,I’ve been in the woods to long I reckon,, I’m going back,,lol
That's not good enough these days. Back when a handshake 'was' good enough, companies didn't get sued for selling hot coffee....because a customer spilled it on their lap.

The reason someone asked for beamshots on a wall is that while you may be Lovin' It (you see that clever reference to McDonalds didn't stop at the coffee lawsuit)....at the same time you may be blinding any oncoming traffic that has the misfortune to share the road with you.

Or, maybe not. The beamshots would give some indication either way. That person asking for the night shot against a wall may be considering those bulbs but is being considerate enough to see if they may give off too much glare.

So, if you really are a nice guy that lives a life where handshakes are good enough....why not help out the fella and post a pic to be helpful? Maybe it really is the cat's meow...
Old 04-20-2018, 04:29 PM

Received 893 Likes on 585 Posts

Originally Posted by Kingofwylietx
That's not good enough these days. Back when a handshake 'was' good enough, companies didn't get sued for selling hot coffee....because a customer spilled it on their lap.

The reason someone asked for beamshots on a wall is that while you may be Lovin' It (you see that clever reference to McDonalds didn't stop at the coffee lawsuit)....at the same time you may be blinding any oncoming traffic that has the misfortune to share the road with you.

Or, maybe not. The beamshots would give some indication either way. That person asking for the night shot against a wall may be considering those bulbs but is being considerate enough to see if they may give off too much glare.

So, if you really are a nice guy that lives a life where handshakes are good enough....why not help out the fella and post a pic to be helpful? Maybe it really is the cat's meow...
Ive had my fair share of arguments with the seller, thats why Id like to see output shots... matter of fact he got kicked off of here apparently, so I really dont trust his stuff. Just my opinion...
Old 04-22-2018, 02:47 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Here's some pics from mine.

Quick Reply: Crystalux LED Headlights !